*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "Didn't know you had it in you, Ant!"
  2. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/785659-Didnt-know-you-had-it-in-you-Ant
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Maria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

"Didn't know you had it in you, Ant!"

    by: Willum
You bump straight into the back of Maria. Slightly embarrassed, you try to think of an excuse FAST.
"Oh, Ant! Didn't know you had it in you!" Maria jokes.
"Uuh, yeah... I mean no! I mean whatever... I mean sorry for bumping into you! I was not watching where I was going because I..." you trail off as you notice Maria looking quizzically at you.
"You know, you are a strange one, Ant." Maria says, taking a step closer to you. "Not bad looking, either." she says seductively, laying a finger on your cheek. You can feel yourself turning as red as Maria's bedroom carpet. How you know what colour this is belongs in another story.
Not being much of a 'smooth-talker', you are not really sure what to say back to Maria as she waits for a response...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/785659-Didnt-know-you-had-it-in-you-Ant