*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beth
  2. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/785151-Beth
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Beth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beth

    by: Willum
"Oh! Ah, Sorry Beth! I didn't see you there!" you say hurriedly, picking up the books she dropped.
"Er, yeah." she replies as you hand her books back. "Bye." She starts to walk off, but you notice a book she forgot.
"Hey Beth!" you shout, running after her.
"Gah! What do you want now you twerp?" she mutters.
"You forgot this book!" you say, giving it to her.
"O-Oh! Give me that!" she yells, and snatches the book from you in a defensive manner.
"Eh? Is it something important?" you ask, hoping to make conversation with her.
She stepped towards you and leant in very close to your face.
"If you utter a single word about this book to any living thing apart from me," she says menacingly, "you will regret it for the rest of your life."
"Oh yeah?" you say, now annoyed, "wanna bet?"
She simply looked at you evilly and strolled off casually. "Now THAT was weird!" you think to yourself as you hear the bell ring. You pull back the heavy doors leading into the Maths block and start to walk towards your classroom. Coincidentally, you walk past Beth again. But it didn't surprise you too much, as she was in most of your classes and she probably had the same lesson as you.
"How's it going with the Book of Doom, Beth?" you say jokingly, nudging her.
"Come round here a minute, Ant." she replies, walking round the corner of the corridor. She stood in a gap between 2 lockers. You follow her and walk up to her.
"What is it?" you say hopefully. Suddenly, she reaches out, grabs you, and starts violently kissing you. You are so surprised that all you can do is kiss back and go with the flow. Her tongue is licking the inside of your mouth in an unusual way, almost as if it was searching for something. You can hear people passing by and commenting about Beth's behaviour.
"That Beth, always pashing the guys." "Oh look, Beth's at it again. Who's the lucky guy this time?"
After about 5 minutes of non-stop kissing, Beth suddenly stops. "What do you think?" she asks.
"Um-uh-th-that was-you-I have-um-bbb-" All you can do is stutter. You can't believe that she is such a good kisser!
"I thought so! Come with me." she says after some hesitation.
"What? Huh? How?" you ask, looking up at her.
There was a few moments' silence.
...
...
Wait a second... looking UP at her? You are usually a couple of inches taller than Beth! Had you fallen onto your knees..?
Nope, you are still standing solidly on both feet. But you are now below the level of Beth's tits!
"Aaaaah! What on Earth is going on!?" you scream, noticing your voice sounds unusually high pitched, like you had just sucked in a helium balloon.
Beth looks down at you and grins. She then squats down and picks you up. You are now only the size of a doll. "I said you were coming with me!" she whispers in your ear.
By the time you can fully take in what is going on, you are about 1 inch tall. Beth had unbuttoned her school shirt and placed you in her cleavage. Her tits bounce around a little for a few minutes, knocking you back and forth constantly. You figure she is walking to her lesson, as you hear a door close and a deafeningly loud voice apologizing for being late. You then get knocked about again and then everything is still. You are in a rather comfortable position and Beth's body heat is keeping you warm. But what was all that about with the book...?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/785151-Beth