*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beth asks to go to the toilet.
  2. Beth
  3. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/788557-Beth-asks-to-go-to-the-toilet
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Beth asks to go to the toilet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Beth asks to go to the toilet.

    by: Willum
You cover your ears as Beth's deafeningly loud voice booms out again: "Mr. Taylor, can I please go to the toilet?" she asks, sweetly.
"Yes, but be quick." you hear her teacher reply. You feel movement as Beth stands up and leaves the room. Her mountainous breasts begin to pummel you again as they knock together in time to her steps. As long as you stayed in the position you were currently in, this movement was not painful, but simply rather enjoyable. You enjoy this for a few minutes before you hear a heavy door creaking open. It slams with a loud bang. The sound of Beth's casual shoes echo around. You figure this is the girls' bathroom.

You can certainly smell the odor of school toilets, and then you hear a cubicle door close and lock The smell at your size is overwhelmingly bad. You sincerely hope that Beth actually needs the toilet, and not to do something to you.

Suddenly, Beth's bra moves and a giant hand looms above you. She came to the toilet to do something to you.
The hand plucks you from the bra and pulls you out of Beth's shirt, dangling you in front of her face. You thrash about hoping to achieve something, yet inside, you know nothing will come from it.

A superior grin appears on Beth's face. "This looks bad," you think to yourself.
"Well, well, well." Beth says. "What have we here? It looks to me like a shrunken Ant! What are we going to do with you?"
"I don't know. What are you going to do with me?" you ask, holding back your nervousness.
"That is a very smart question." Beth tells you. "For starters, you are never returning to your normal size again. Also, you will remain under my power for as long as I wish."
"Oh really? I find that hard to believe!" you say, laughing.
"Don't worry, you will see. For now, there are three basic rules. Rule One: I now officially own you. Rule Two: You will not attempt to escape me. Rule Three: You will do exactly as I tell you. Breaking these rules will result in pain, humiliation or both." she informs you happily.
"Haha! You expect me to listen to you? You are just some strange girl in my class!" you exclaim. "Dream on!"
"Very well, I shall have to demonstrate." Beth says. She rips your tiny shirt off and scratches your chest with her pink painted nail. A raging pulse of pain tears through your entire body. "Grraaaaah!" you yell. "OK, OK! I will follow the rules! Jeez!"
"Very good. You can start by calling me Goddess Beth, seeing as I practically am one to you." she says.
"Yes, Goddess Beth..." you say reluctantly...


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/788557-Beth-asks-to-go-to-the-toilet