*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/UZZR7857X-She-doesnt-find-you
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: She doesn’t find you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She doesn’t find you

    by: cool
To your dismay she doesn’t notice you at all! What she does notice after she leaves the locker room is people looking at her butt. You know she noticed because of the extra bounce in her step. You think with how tight the leggings are around her butt someone would see you but no. Her butt jiggling is honestly not bad. That is until she sits. In PE you have to sit on the hard wood floor. When she does this she sinks ALL of her weight onto you. And your face to face with her butt cheek holding it up. And then you hear “Today were just gonna stretch because we cant go outside or use the other gym.” Turns out its too hot to go outside and the gym with the equipment is locked. These unfortunate events lead to way worse events. Basically her most of the stretches involve the legs. Which tightens the leggings because of the stretching. The first couple are arm stretches. You have to hug her sweaty butt while bring pushed directly into it. She is putting alot of weight into you (probably still all of it) when she lays on her side. One of the stretches is called the “right K” and the “left K” Basically you lay on your side, out one keg over the other and turn your upper body so that your lower body is on its side but your shoulder blades is on the ground flat. Well she starts doing this and the stretching tightens out her leggings. This means I get pulled into her butt cheek EVEN MORE! Then she sits up and shes doing more arm stretches. Shes still sweating alot and the pressure is horrible. She must be adding pressure because of the extra cushion. Thats when she stands up. You didn’t hear it but the bell rang. So she got up and left without changing. Your still hugging on pinned between a giant ass cheek and her leggings by 6th period. When she sits down she starts grinding into her chair again grinding and grinding. Now while her butt is nice its horrible to be this close. Then she starts walking again. Every step shaking you all around but you still can’t move because of how tight the leggings are. Then she starts sweating more. Her sweat covers you. Then she gets home. She sits on her bed and starts moving? She’s trying to get her ass in the best pose for a booty pic. Then…

You have the following choices:

1. She falls asleep

*Noteb*
2. She’s talking to someone

*Noteb*
3. She leaves to go on a bus.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cool (UN: ihtssllhia52 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/UZZR7857X-She-doesnt-find-you