*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/G9B2ZBNJQ-Say-how-about-a-date
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: "Say, how about a date?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Say, how about a date?"

    by: cool
She giggles and says “No sorry Ant i already have a date.” And walks away. You sigh and go to sit down then You shrink? You climb to what you think is your chair when it gets pulled backwards causing you to fall down. You look up and all you can see is a big ass in booty shorts then BOOM! She sits right ontop of you unaware of you. She moves to get comfortable and then notices her chair has extra cushion. You realize who this is… Its the nee kid Maggie. She wears black leggings and booty shirts normally. Her butt is so big it sticks out of her shorts her breast are nice. She starts grinding after noticing the extra cushion on her seat. You try and go up only to find out her sweat and pressure glued you onto her ass cheek. But you have to be honest its pretty nice. You hear the bell ring as she stands up. Every step her juicy butt jiggles. It feels so nice. Her butt is so soft only problem is her weight. And her sweat. With this in mind you try and get out until you realize were you are. The girls locker room. You do manage to fall down but you only end up in her leggings. She’s already pulling them up so you cant do anything at all. Your now pinned up against her ass. Then…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She goes home early

*Noteb*
2. She takes you out

3. She doesn’t find you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cool (UN: ihtssllhia52 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/G9B2ZBNJQ-Say-how-about-a-date