*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619404-A-Different-Red-Riding-Hood-Story/cid/931421-Both-are-females-Lesbian-race-is-same-as-ori
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Friendship · #1619404
This is not the Little Red Riding Hood story you read as a child. 19,810+ Views.
This choice: Both are females (Lesbian), race is same as original  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Both are females (Lesbian), race is same as ori...

    by: Unknown
Is a warm summer day, and even though Red was in the deepest part of the forest sunlight was still shining through the trees. The girl was going on the path to the old house where her grandmother used to live. Red was a beautiful young woman wavy flowing red hair, big blue eyes and pale skin she was wearing Her signature red hooded cape a red miniskirt and a black T-shirt, along with white socks that reached up beyond her knees. Unbeknownst to her she was being watched.

The cold yellow eyes of a wolf were locked on her. Perhaps wolf wasn’t completely accurate; this was an antro wolf with grey and white hair from head to toe. Long black humanlike hanger was on top of the wolves had just like normal human the hands and feet were also very humanlike only with claws. Without warning the wolf pounced and pined the girl to the ground.

“What are you doing here honey?” The girl says giggling

“I should ask that question.” The wolf said smiling down at her lover. “These are my woods”

“I was coming looking for you Lilly.” The redhead said playfully. “I think I’m finally ready to tell my parents.”

“Do you really mean it Red?” The suspired wolf said.

“Yes I do, you are the one I love. I want my parents to know. You’re the one who makes me happy. Let’s just hope they learn to accept that this.”

Lilly then got up and helped her girlfriend to her feet. “I know they will accept you for who you are you are there daughter after all I don’t know if they would accept me as your girlfriend.”

“You are so sweet honey” the redhead says as she kisses the wolf on the cheek. “How could they not?”

“We both know most of your kind thinks of us as monsters.” Lilly said suddenly sad

“No offense, but the feeling is quite mutual.” The redhead remarked.

That night at Red's house after dinner, Red was trying to just spit it out. I know I should have practiced what I was going to say. I can’t put it off any more, but how do I say it?

Suddenly her mother said “Red you are already 18 and you never even asked a boy out it’s as if you have no interest in men.”

“Because I don’t” Red took a quick breath and then blurt it out “I’m a lesbian.

Her mom did not seem surprised at all. She just sipped her glass of water and set it down “Is that all? Sweetie it’s all right I’m sure we can find you a nice girl as well.”

“That’s kind of the other thing Mom I already do.” Red felt like she was going to get sick. But she had to tell her mother. “She’s a wolf.”

Red’s Mother looked at her daughter and said “Ohh in that case.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619404-A-Different-Red-Riding-Hood-Story/cid/931421-Both-are-females-Lesbian-race-is-same-as-ori