*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619404-A-Different-Red-Riding-Hood-Story/cid/933529-Thats-alright-as-long-as-you-are-happy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Friendship · #1619404
This is not the Little Red Riding Hood story you read as a child. 19,810+ Views.
This choice: "Thats alright as long as you are happy."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Thats alright as long as you are happy."

    by: Unknown
“You really mean it momma?” Red said surprised

“Yes honey, in this crazy world we need to accept love no matter what form it takes. For you it’s a wolf. Now when are we meeting her? Can she come to dinner tomorrow?”


“I don’t know if that’s a good idea. She’s shy around people. She doest’t know. But I will ask her.” The girl said.

Just then Red’s father came in, done with his smoke. “So how are my girls doing?” He asked.

“We are doing well.” The mother answered “Our daughter is bringing her girlfriend to dinner tomorrow.”

“Girlfriend?” he responded dumbfounded. “You are a lesbian?”

“Yes I am father.” The now scared girl answered

“Well, I hope she’s a nice girl.” Her father said with a smile “What should we make for her?”

“She loves pork” The redhead answered happily.


= The Next Night =


“I can’t believe you talked me into this” Lily said.

The two young lovers were, headed back to Red’s house. Lily was wearing a simple blue dress that Red just bought for her. It was strange for Red to see her girlfriend wearing anything but her fur.

“Don’t worry my mom already likes you.” Red said “I don’t know about dad. However there both happy with you being a woman at least, that’s a start.”

By now, the two of them reached the front door. Now or never Lily thought to herself. She took Red’s hand and timidly knocked on the door. The knob turned and the door opened very slowly. As the door slowly creaked open, Lily was greeted by the faces of her girlfriend’s parents. Aside from the graying blond hair, Red’s mother was an older version of her daughter. Her father on the other hand looked nothing like her. Well except for the red hair with was also starting to gray with age, it was a powerful looking man with intense brown eyes, short clean-cut hair and a beard. He had a vague resemblance too Thoir God of Thunder. Very timely Lily said “nice to meet you Mr. and Miss. Raidinghood.”


Red just said with confidence “Mom and Dad this is Lily, my girlfriend.”

“She’s a wolf!” Her father said.

Red looked at Lily and pretended she only just noticed “Wow you are right.”


“I think she is beautiful.” The blond woman said “welcome to our humble abode Lilly”

“Thank you for having me.” The wolf said as she stepped into the house hand in hand with her girlfriend.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Red's parents discuss this privately

*Noteb*
2. Red's dad gets mad

*Noteb*
3. Dinner goes well until....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619404-A-Different-Red-Riding-Hood-Story/cid/933529-Thats-alright-as-long-as-you-are-happy