*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619404-A-Different-Red-Riding-Hood-Story/cid/960493-Get-out-of-this-house-and-NEVER-come-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Friendship · #1619404
This is not the Little Red Riding Hood story you read as a child. 19,810+ Views.
This choice: "Get out of this house and NEVER come back"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Get out of this house and NEVER come back&...

    by: Unknown
Red could not believe what her mother said. There was so many emotions going through her mind right now, that nothing seems a real. Sorrow anger fear and confusion twisting around in her mind like a storm.

"Mom, you can't be serious."

"I am serious, pack some belongings and get out."

Red was heartbroken Her mother was throwing her out like garbage. Just because Red had an unusual choice in true love. Rad packed some essential things. Mom was kicking her out but not being heartless she gave her daughter some extra money and food. Lily was now the only thing left in the world. She heard her mom say "we have no daughter" the dumbfounded look on her father's face that she glimpsed from the window made her feel a bit better.



Still crying as she reached the edge of town Red spotted Lilly sitting on a stump waiting for her

"You heard that?" Red asked

"I think the whole town did, and most of my pack" She said trying to make her lath.

Thanks Lilly but what do we do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. We could go away together

2. You could join my pack

*Noteb*
3. I don't Know

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1619404-A-Different-Red-Riding-Hood-Story/cid/960493-Get-out-of-this-house-and-NEVER-come-back