*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emily
  2. A Typical Monday Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/799394-Emily
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1622416
May contain giantesses. Do not use if allergic to giant women. 65,000+ views!
This choice: Emily  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emily

    by: Neon
...Emily, a good friend of yours since there two of you were young. She smiles pleasantly; apparently having a better day than you today. Still, to humor her you smile as well, even if you don't feel like it. The girl greets you, running a hand through her auburn hair:
"Hey, Ant. Sorry if I embarassed you, but I said it quietly and you passed me by, haha," she says, giggling at the end. You soften your features, feeling a little guilty for intentionally passing your friend in the hallway. But your mind had been on more pressing matters, and you hadn't been enjoying her overly-optimistic company these days. It wasn't that you were a pessimist, but enough was enough at times.

"Emily, how are you?" you manage, fixing your shirt a little to look more presentable to your friend. You had gotten up and on the bus in haste this morning in order to meet Mike before school began. Emily approaches you, still grinning. It was beginning to creep you out a little, because this was a new level even for her, as she says "Oh, fine. Just excited for later, I suppose." Later? Was she being intentionally vague or what?
"Um... what's later, then?" you inquire, feeling a little tension in your shoulderblade.
"Oh, er, nothing in particular. Just, like, school in general, I guess," she says, considering each word.

"Alright then, but since when do you like school? I mean, as long as I've known you you haven't really cared for it so much."
"It's just lately, Ant. Now, if you'll excuse me I think I hear Danielle calling me."
Odd. Hadn't she just been so eager to talk to you a minute ago? Things were getting too strange now for your taste, so you just wander across the pavement, waiting for the bell to ring. Since Mike had vanished, apparently, there was no one else around to talk to just yet.
"Ant! Emily has something to tell you! Come here..." you hear Danielle's voice blurt, and the the frustrated hushing sound of Emily.

Okay, at least now the pieces were coming together. You head over to the two girls cautiously, looking around. From what you could see Danielle was giggling and Emily looks mad at her as you approach. Were you the brunt of some gossip or a joke today? No way to tell unless you accepted the invitation. But by the time you reach them something unthinkable is beginning to happen there.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/799394-Emily