*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pulled Aside
  2. A Typical Monday Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/799888-Pulled-Aside
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1622416
May contain giantesses. Do not use if allergic to giant women. 65,000+ views!
This choice: Miss Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pulled Aside

    by: Neon
...Miss Blake, your biology teacher for fourth period. This is straying from the normal passage of things - she never really talked to you outside of class except for once when you needed a hall pass after being late from helping another teacher. What could she possibly want, you think, kowing your grades were in order. After all, she favored you out of the rest of your class, mainly because she saw you as a promising student in the biology field.
"Ant, wait up a moment. Uh, I'm not sure how to explain this, but I have to show you something."
"But I'll be late, Miss Blake, can this wait until --"
"No, not really. I'll get you excused from class, just follow me!" She calls, taking your arm.

Well, this wouldn't be so bad; interesting probably. Not only did you like her as a teacher, but you had developed a crush on her at the beginning of the year. Her talents hadn't all been squandered on brains; she was gorgeous as well. You wondered how she was still single even at her young age, but decide that's really not your business at all. You can't help but catch her feet out of your peripherals. She was wearing stilettos as usual. Not exactly work dress, but it was a casual day for teachers on Mondays. A slight shiver rus up your spine, but your fight back the arousment and focus on the door that Miss Balke was briskly leading you to. Once inside, you are in awe to find that this room didn't even look like it was part of the school. Your attractive teacher shuts the door behind you, then pulls you aside, looking into your eyes.

"Listen, I don't have much time. Something went wrong in one of my personal labs today, and since I don't have a chance at getting an actual biologist to help me out, you're my last hope. Don't be worried though, just do your best using the directions I'll give to you," she explains, handing you a packet of perused instructions. You look down at them blankly, wondering aloud why she chose you.
"Ant, you are undoubtedly my best student... it's better now that I tell you than when the others are around. Now please, help me out and believe me, it'll be worth your while. So look at the first part, quick, it's already starting to affect me," Miss Blake urges with strain in her voice.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622416-Growth-at-High-School/cid/799888-Pulled-Aside