*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two more reasons
  2. Hinata
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2922915-Two-more-reasons
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Some other reason  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two more reasons

    by: pickles
Here are some possible reasons.

1) This story takes place in an alternate universe on an irradiated post apocalyptic earth where humans, Post-humans, sapient machines, and a vast multitude of different types of mutants are locked in a desperate struggle for survival. Hinata wakes up from cryogenic stasis to find that she has been modified into a towering hulking behemoth of unknown power without her knowledge and with no memory of how she got put in stasis in the first place. Now she finds herself on a quest to unearth the secrets of her past and of the ruined world she finds herself in while trying to eek out an existence in this harsh land.

2) Hinata is cursed by some unknowable eldritch force to transform into a massive amazonian were succubus of some kind that uncontrollably craves the life essences of men ( or some times even women depending on what you're going for)
Now she must find a way to break her curse while also trying herself and her hunger incheck.

You have the following choices:

1. 1)

*Noteb*
2. 2)

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pickles (UN: quandix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/2922915-Two-more-reasons