*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Skitty-girl
  2. May
  3. Neo Pokèrus strikes!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/2227527-A-Skitty-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1631118
A Disease is spreading throughout the pokèmon world...and creating Pokèmorphs!
This choice: A Skitty-girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Skitty-girl

    by: Unknown
Her headache seemed to worsen, distracting her from the fact her ears began to stretch into triangles, becoming pink with tufts at the ends. Her hair and skin followed, with her hair and head becoming the same, soft pink colored fur while the front of her face became covered in cream colored crescent shape that surrounded her eyes and mouth.

She squinted her eyes in an attempt to stifle the pain, finding herself unable to open them fully when it passed, leaving her with large, slit-like eyes similar to the kitten Pokemon. Under her clothes, she could feel the fur pink and cream colored fur spread, covering her shoulders and back with pink fur and her arms, legs and the front of her body with cream fur. Her hands and feet became stubby and softer, being reduced to three fingers and toes on each. She flexed them curiously, realizing they still function like human limbs despite having an appearance akin to paws.

The sudden warmness would soon be forgotten when May felt a strange, confining pressure build up within her shorts. The pressure increased, disabling her from reaching the back of her shorts and forcing her to lean against the bed. With a struggling push, she felt the pressure release and heard a loud tearing sound with it. Looking behind her, she could see the end of her newly grown, puffy pink tail with what appeared to be three pin protruding from the ends.

Before she could react to her sudden change into a Skitty-girl, May spotted her tail involuntarily twitch, sparking a new, playful side in her mind. Forgetting her panic, she began wagging her behind back and forth eagerly like a cat before pouncing at it in a chase, leaving her running around in circles, trying to grab at her tail playfully.

It was not long before the newly transformed May tired herself out, dropping onto her side on the bed in a dizzy state.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1631118-Neo-Pokrus-The-Pokmorph-disease/cid/2227527-A-Skitty-girl