*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/823363-A-girl-named-Angelina-who-was-7-years-old
by person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1635220
You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.
This choice: A girl named Angelina who was 7 years old.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A girl named Angelina who was 7 years old.

    by: Unknown
You could see the 7 year old girl and immediately knew that you had been bought by a mother for her daughter. From the size of the girl you saw you were about 1 inch tall. Angelina looked like she was Latin American, and she had long black hair and brown eyes. She looked down at you and said, "Wow, another doll! Thanks, mom!"
"Actually, it's not a doll," Angelina's mother, named Nicole, answered.
"Then what is he?" Angelina asked, looking confused.
"It's a living person," Nicole responded. "You can do whatever you want with him, anything you like. He won't mind anything."
"He's not really real, is he?" Angelina questioned.
"Poke him," Nicole suggested. Angelina then stuck out her gigantic finger and pushed you over. You let out a loud yelp of pain.

Suddenly, Angelina's face brightened up, and she immediately grabbed you out of the box and held you high in the air. "My very own boy!" she said with delight. You were not so delighted to be the plaything of such a young girl who had no concern for your safety. Then Angelina hugged her mom, thanking her for the gift.

She ran up the stairs as fast as she could, with you still in her hands. When she got there, she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/823363-A-girl-named-Angelina-who-was-7-years-old