*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/896708-A-girl-named-Briana-who-was-14-years-old
by person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1635220
You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.
This choice: A girl named Briana who was 14 years old.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A girl named Briana who was 14 years old.

    by: Unknown
When your eyes adjusted to the light, you could see the smiling face of a girl. She looked about 14 years old with light brown hair tied back in a ponytail, and her skin was slightly tan.
"Well helloooo there!"
You wave weakly. The girl's smile brightens.
"A little shy aren't you?"
She reaches a hand into the box and wraps her fingers around you. She throws the box to the floor and sits down on her bed. (She's in her bedroom)
"Can't you talk? What's your name?"
You muster up all of your courage.
"...Joe..."
The girl smiles again.
"My name's Brianna, by the way."
You smile slightly.
"Um...What's going on?"
Brianna giggles and places you on her lap.
"Well it goes like this: Tiny men like you are bought for women like me, and you become our property!"
Your mouth hangs open.
"P-Property?"
She nods.
"Yup! I'm free to do anything I want with you!"
Brianna places you on the floor, and stands up.
She's wearing pink tube socks, light blue jeans and an orange long-sleeve shirt. There's a pair of DC skater shoes in a corner, and a strong odour coming from her socked feet.
You take a step back, and Brianna places her hands on her hips.
"So...What shall you do first?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave/cid/896708-A-girl-named-Briana-who-was-14-years-old