*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642744-Vacation-Island-Shrink-Immortality-Pill/cid/830613-The-Worker-Girls-Proposal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1642744
Jason Dud invented an immortality pill, but does it work? Best way to test it, get shrunk.
This choice: At the bakery down the street called Sweet Desire….  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Worker Girl’s Proposal.

    by: OBusywriter
         “I’m not going to be the one that ends you, but if you want to go somewhere that will help you test your pill, I can think one place that would be the best, for my sweet little guy,” Amanda smiled, shrunk him to three inches, grabbed him out of his clothes, and to his liking, dropped him in between her breasts, “Now Jason, I’m going to take you to that bakery down the street, Sweet Desire. My friend Emily owns the place now and is the head baker. I’ve always thought you were sweet, so I think an appropriate way for you to test that pill is to let Emily bake you up in something special. I never told you, but Emily has what she calls ‘a baker’s crush’ on you. She’s told me, on many occasions, that she wants to bake you up into something special and sweet. She tends to take home and eat about a quarter of what she bakes. She has quite the sweet tooth, so I bet after she uses her baking skills on you; she will be sampling how you taste. You will most likely become extra fat on her lovely round tush. So, would you like me to take you to Emily?”
         Jason thought about it. He had seen and been around Emily a few times. She was twenty-six years old with medium length red hair. She was 5ft 5ins with a sexy cute plump body type with D-cup breasts and a lovely plump round ass. He remembered a time, at one of the parties that Amanda threw, when he was alone with her in the kitchen and she was talking about her bakery, she asked him if he would like to come back to her place so that he could help her bake a pie. At the time, he thought that she was hitting on him and that she was trying seduce him to leave Amanda and come back to her place to make love to her, but since he heard what Amanda said, Emily was most likely trying to trap him so that she could bake him in a pie and gobble him up. Jason decided that if he was going to test the pill that he might as well make Amanda’s friend happy. Emily might eat him, but thoughts of himself being on display in the bakery display case with lovely girls and women walking in and staring at him licking their lips and deciding whether to purchase him or not, sounded nice to him. If something like that happened he hoped he would survive the baking process so that he could watch it happen. He told Amanda that he would go with her to be dropped off at Emily’s bakery.
         Amanda took him to the bakery and talked to a girl that was behind the counter; she was a cute plump body-type eighteen year old blonde named Nikki. “Oh hi, Amanda,” Nikki said, “So what’s up.” Amanda told Nikki about Jason’s pill test and what he wanted to do. Nikki stuck a finger out and patted Jason on the head and giggled, “My lunch break is coming up, I wouldn’t mind helping you cutie, if you would choose to be an extra additive to the salad I brought for lunch. What do you say? If not, then I will go get Emily.” Jason looked at the eager young girl and thought about what to do.

What does he decide to do? What does he tell her?

You have the following choices:

1. “Let’s do lunch babe….”

2. “Sorry, but I came to be baked…”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1642744-Vacation-Island-Shrink-Immortality-Pill/cid/830613-The-Worker-Girls-Proposal