*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inducted into darkness.
  2. How it started...
  3. Who am I??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/3242749-Inducted-into-darkness
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1653560
I am slowly changing into a monster! What can I do!?
This choice: In a cave.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Inducted into darkness.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
When I woke up in what seemed like hours later, I found myself in a dimly lit cave somewhere. I looked up to see the full moon through the hole I had fallen through. I was really deep underground and, judging by the crude torches lighting the cave, in deep trouble as well. I tried to sit up but a pain through my whole body stopped me and I let out a low moan that seemed to echo off the walls and into the distance. I jumped, feeling another wave of pain as a light hand touched my chest and gently pushed me back into a lying position.

"Do not try to move just yet." Softly, a feminine voice cautioned. "You were lucky to survive that fall as it was."

"Where- Where am I...?" Weakly, i demanded.

"You are in our home." Calmly, the voice replied. "There was quite a debate over what to do with you."

"I- I don't understand..." Confused, I said.

Then I saw the face that belonged to the voice. She was a fair skinned girl who looked no older than myself. she had long raven hair, a smooth hourglass figure, emerald green eyes and... a tail? It flicked lazily back and forth as she gave a bemused grin to my widening eyes. Then I saw two pointed ears wiggle near the top of her head as she let out a low and eerie giggle, revealing two peal white sharp fangs.

"Do I frighten you, little one?" Bemused, she asked. "This the more.... pleasing side of me."

"Remind me not to get on your bad side then." Nervous, I joked.

The girl let out a melodious laugh before pulling her face close to mine. "You amuse me." Smiling, she said. "I'm glad that my vote swayed the others to induct you rather than eat you."

Now, I was trembling. "Induct me...? Eat me...?"

The girl nodded. "I am Vogue, princess of the Lycans." Turning serious, she said. "My father, King Lycan was the hardest to sway into sparing you."

"The first werewolf...." Shocked, I whispered.

Vogue nodded. "It was I who screamed in the forest." Smiling again, she said. "I had gone to the surface to find game but I encountered a small band of vampires."

"So my running towards you startled them into fleeing?" Trying to understand, I asked.

"A single human is no match for a vampire." Bemused, Vogue explained. "However, humans well know our weaknesses and they tend to run in large numbers. thus, both forces have learned to maintain a masquerade that we do not exist."

"You said that you decided to induct me..." Wincing, I said.

Vogue nodded and produced a small mirror. What I saw was not my reflection but that of a fair sinned boy with long raven hair, two pearl white sharp fangs and teeth and pointed ears near the top of my head. Turning to vogue, she gave me a more kind smile, motioning to others like her standing neutral at a distance.

"You ran to my aid and, for that, we pulled you from the brink of death." Smiling, she said. "You are now a Lycan, or if you prefer, a werewolf.... Welcome to the pack."

The others gave an eerie howl in unison as if to approve of vogue's statement.

You have the following choices:

1. Meeting the pack.

*Noteb*
2. King Lycan talks to me.

*Noteb*
3. continue.

*Noteb*
4. your choice.

*Noteb*
5. you decide.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/3242749-Inducted-into-darkness