*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1659791-Dragons-Eyes/cid/1540630-In-the-body-of-a-male-dragon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1659791
A Knight is forced to live life through the eyes of his enemy. 16,300+views
This choice: In the body of a male dragon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the body of a male dragon

    by: SirSchemingSerpent
"Wh-where am I?" Eric said, groggily. The dragon was nowhere to be found, but Eric found himself suspended several feet in the air, looking at his own body, which was lying glassy-eyed on the ground.

"Oh, crap," he said. He was in the dragon. Something took something else from him.

You're in my body, now, a voice inside Eric's head said. You belong to me. Here's what's going to happen: I am going to continue to live my life, and you are going to watch. You'll hear what I hear, see what I see, think what I think. Your own spirit will be intact, but I can hear your thoughts as well, so don't forget that.

Eric saw his hands wave over his human body, which vanished. In the back of his mind, he felt his body report the additional weight of something appear inside his chest. Your body is now preserved between my ribs. When I feel that you are ready, I will release you.

"N-no, I won't," Eric said, railing out against the voice. He willed the arms below him to move--

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They obeyed, replacing his body back on the ground

*Noteb*
2. They obeyed, going for the dragon's own neck

3. They didn't move

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SirSchemingSerpent (UN: alex.neumann12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1659791-Dragons-Eyes/cid/1540630-In-the-body-of-a-male-dragon