*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something else
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1660002-Personal-Aspect-Interchanging-Device/cid/924349-Something-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1660002
You come into possession of a device that lets you switch things between people
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Something else

    by: Some Random Person
***Enhanced version of the story***
In this added chapter, it starts a version of the story where Alex and Karen aren't the only members of their family who recieve a PAID. Same rules apply.

===

Shortly after the flash of light, Alex and Karen seemed to just stand lifelessly, competely motionless. Shortly after, a young boy of 10 ran outside. "Hey, what was that flash?" Matt asked as he looked around outside, having just saw what happened, and he was followed by two young girls. who peaked their heads out of the door curiously.

"Karen? Why are you just standing there?" Amanda asked her sister, but got no response. The two of them thn started to walk back inside while starring blankly.

"Alex? Why don't you guys say something?" Kate asked, sounding a bit worried.

"Hey, whats that?" Matt asked as he ran to the round object on the ground in frot of Alex and Karen.

"Don't touch it!" Kate says as she stepped outside to stop him.

"Yeah, what if its dangerous!" Amanda warned as she followed. However, it was too late, and as soon as Matt touched it, the ball glowed a bit again.

As it started to glow, a girl older than Alex and Karen, followed by a young man walked outside. "What are you guys doing out here?" Stephanie asked. "Shouldn't you all-" she was cut off as a light shone out, and went over each of them.

-SCANNING SUBJECTS-

"What the hell?" Zack said as the mechanical voice started

-SCANNING COMPLETE-
-SUBJECTS REGISTERED-

There was then another flash, and they all blacked out.

Who are you now?

You have the following choices:

1. Alex anyway

2. Karen anyway

3. One of Alex's siblings

4. One of Karen's siblings

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some Random Person (UN: strangeperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1660002-Personal-Aspect-Interchanging-Device/cid/924349-Something-else