*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1186071-It-was-someone-crying-out-for-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: It was someone crying out for help...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It was someone crying out for help...

    by: Jackal
Kate froze for a moment, she didn't want to become infected, but at the same time, she couldn't stand, as much as she hated to admit, not helping someone. But then, what if it was an infected person trying to spread the virus? Kate bit her lip.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!" The high-pitched scream rang through the quiet air, thundering loudly in Kate's ears.

"I'm going to regret this." She muttered under her breath, walking carefully down the hall into the courtyard, where the plants had grown uncontrollably over the past few weeks.

The cries for help grew steadily louder as Kate moved farther and farther away from the safety of the building. Her heart jumped into her throat as a muffled noise filled the silent air. This was it, either she could turn around and run for building or continue.

Taking a deep breath, Kate stepped around the corner, and meeting the gazes of three women. The one on her back flailed her arms wildly while one of her captors pushed her breast into the girl's mouth. Groaning, the Busty girl squeezed her breast, while her companion watched, smiling, and Kate stood still, afraid of getting any closer.

The big-breasted girl moaned as she pulled her massive breast from her victims mouth, and Kate realized that her breast was dripping milk! Kate felt something rise to the back of her throat before swallowing it.

"I get to feed the next one, Becky," The other girl said

Wait, Becky?, it couldn't actually be...

"Becky, is that you?" Kate stammered, the feelings in her arms and legs gone.

The other girl turned around to face Kate, the Black hair, those green eyes.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." Becky gloated, taking a wobbly step towards Kate.

"Becky...what happened to you?" Kate whispered, staring transfixed at her old room mate.

The busty girl shrugged "After I becamce infected and you ran away, I realized that being infected isn't so bad." Becky smiled before running after Kate. Kate, who had been in a daze, now turned to run back towards the college, but she realized that it may be to far away to outrun Becky...

You have the following choices:

1. Kate escapes inside!

2. Becky catches Kate

*Noteb*
3. Kate tries to lose becky

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jackal (UN: avsp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/1186071-It-was-someone-crying-out-for-help