*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kate
  2. Virus on Campus
  3. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/931983-Kate
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: Kate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kate

    by: expandor
"Fine," Kate pouted. "But I still think this is a stupid idea..."

The others just ignored her. Kate didn't care about anyone else at this point - most of her friends had ballooned before her eyes over the past few weeks, and she had barely managed to escape being infected by the virus amidst their moaning and cries for help. Her two room mates, Becky and Clarissa, had both begun growing in different ways a few weeks ago. Becky had been growing increasingly busty, culminating in her breasts exploding out of her too-tight shirt during class one day, and Clarissa had grown an ass so massive she could no longer fit through the door.

Kate had made a quick escape before anything happened to her. She couldn't bare to lose her amazing body, which had been toned to perfection over the last few years. Her breasts were an ample C cup, her ass perfectly rounded and firm, but not too big, and her body in fantastic shape.

She didn't exactly like the people she had been forced to hide with either - Erica was a bossy know it all, and Dee was insufferably nice to everyone, while the guys always seemed to be checking her out whenever she wasn't looking. More than once, she had caught Kyle checking out her butt.

Kate had made up her mind, she wasn't going anywhere. It was safe here for now, and she wasn't prepared to risk going off alone. She would wait here until the others got back, and then lie and say she had been looking as well. Gullible Dee and Alison would probably believe her as well...

Suddenly, Kate heard a loud noise...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/931983-Kate