*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Virus on Campus
  2. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/878212-Virus-on-Campus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: A College Campus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Virus on Campus

    by: expandor
Characters:

Dee: A gorgeous, 21 year old blonde, Dee was studying Biology before the virus broke out, and, as such, is quite interested in the virus from a scientific point of view. She is sweet, outgoing and friendly, and always trying to help people, but is also quite naive.

Kate: A beautiful, 20 year old brunette. Kate has quite a bitchy and selfish personality, and is quite disdainful of the rest of the group.

Liz: A 21 year old goth girl with red hair. She is the outsider of the group, but one of the most intelligent. She tends to keep to herself.

Alison: The object of desire for most of the men on campus, Alison is a ditzy 18 year old who was failing most of her classes before the virus came along. Alison is oblivious to the attention she receives from men.

Erica: A chubby 19 year old who envies the other girls bodies and good looks. She is the smartest of the group, and often assumes the leader position.

Josh: An athletic 18 year old, and formerly the head of a swim team at the college. He is confident and kind, and has a huge crush on Dee.

Kyle: 19 year old Kyle is intelligent, but works part time as a model in order to get by. His good looks attract many of the girls on campus, but he is often too shy to ask them out.

Luke: Luke is scrawny, and very geeky. He is one of the smartest members of the group, but is very shy, and ends up not saying much, and often being the subject of Kate's put downs.

---

At a College Campus, just a few miles outside the city, a small group of students had managed to escape the effects of the virus. The group consisted of nine young adults, each aged between 18 and 21. They had realised what was happening soon after the outbreak of the virus, and had all managed to avoid it's effects by being as cautious as possible...

The nine students, who had joined forces in order to avoid infection by the virus were currently huddled around the TV. The group consisted of Erica, Dee, Kate, Alison, Liz, Kyle, Josh and Luke - all of them students who had barely known each other up until a week ago.

The reporter on the news was a tall, attractive woman, who had clearly begun to feel the effects of the virus. Her breasts were incredibly large, and were threatening to burst out of her top. She struggled with her clothing as she continued her report. "As of yet, there is still no explanation for the rapid expansions that are affecting millions of people across the world. The government is still advising people to stay in their homes and wait this out, but who knows how long this will last..."

"So, I guess we're stuck here until they find a cure, huh?" Kyle said.

"Looks like it," Liz replied casually, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"No way am I staying here any longer!" Kate pouted, folding her arms and glaring at the others. "There's barely room for three people here, let alone nine!"

"I think it's safer here, for now..." Luke said.

"Oh what do you know? Nerd." Kate replied sarcastically.

"Oh, leave him alone Kate," Erica snapped. "I don't hear you coming up with any bright ideas."

"Guys, I think we might need to make a break for it," Erica said, addressing the group. "We're running low on food, and I don't think help is coming any time soon. If we're going to get out of here, I think it needs to be soon."

"I agree with Erica," Dee said. "It doesn't look like they've developed any sort of cure for the virus yet, and we know this place is full of infected students, who are just going to keep getting bigger."

"Dee's right, I think we should go," Josh said quickly.

"What does everyone else think?" Erica asked.

"Fine by me," Alison replied, chewing on some gum. "I was getting bored here anyway."

"Whatever," Liz replied in a bored voice.

"I'm up for it," Kyle said.

"I...I guess I'm up for it too," Luke said.

Kate was the last to agree. "Fine, let's go."

With everyone agreed, Kyle unlocked the door and pushed it open, looking into the corridor to make sure the way was clear.

"The coast's clear," Kyle said, beckoning the others. "Let's get out of here."

"So, where do we go now?" Kyle asked.

"The hell out of here!" Kate snapped.

"Hold on, their might be some more people around here who haven't been infected!" Dee protested.

"Dee's right," Erica said. "We should have a look around first, see if we can help anyone else."

"I thought the idea was to leave, not hang around even longer!" Kate hissed.

"She's got a point," Kyle shrugged.

"Look, you can all go your own way if you like, but we're not going to get very far on our own. So let's just do a quick search of the area then we'll head off, okay?"

Which character do you wish to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Dee

2. Erica

3. Alison

4. Kate

5. Others...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/878212-Virus-on-Campus