*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alison
  2. Virus on Campus
  3. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/931972-Alison
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1669545
People are getting bigger, and it's catching!
This choice: Alison  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alison

    by: expandor
"Sure, let's get searching!" Alison said enthusiastically. "Who wants to come with me?"

But everyone was already heading off their own way.

Kate turned around and gave her a mocking smile, "I guess you're on your own, blondie," she chuckled as he disappeared down a corridor.

"Guess I am..." Alison shrugged. "Oh well, it's cool."

Alison headed towards the staircase, and took it down to the campus grounds, deciding she would have a look outside in the sunshine. She had been locked away in that room for so long she had almost forgotten what it was like to be in the daylight. She skipped down the stairs cheerfully, glad to out and about after a week of lying around in a crowded room.

Alison was still pretty freaked out by the whole virus outbreak. She had barely noticed it's effects at first, but one by one, her friends had all began to change, until Alison was the only one in her group without a huge ass, enormous cleavage or a pot belly hanging over her jeans. Alison had tried to help her friends at first, but as they grew larger and larger, she had decided to play it safe and try and escape. Only people were growing everywhere, which was when Kyle and Josh had found her and brought her to their dorm room with the others. Since then, all the guys seemed to have been extra nice to her...

Alison pushed open the door and stepped into the sunlight. It was a bright summer's day, but the campus grounds appeared deserted. It was strange not to hear people laughing and having fun. Alison found it a little depressing.

As she walked through the grounds, she kept her eye out for anyone who might be lurking around...

You have the following choices:

1. Alison hears a scream and runs to investigate...

2. Someone grabs her from behind...

3. She meets up with Kyle...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1669545-Expansion-Virus/cid/931972-Alison