*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alone....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676501-Counter-Demon/cid/889599-Alone
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1676501
An Anti-Terrorism Unit has a new enemy to face, Hell itself.
Chapter #1

Alone....

    by: Scorch
James slowly moved down the hall, his CAR15 at the ready. He was one the third sub-level of this the cult compound, He remembered from the SAT images that there was at least 2 more sub-levels bellow him. The hall was dark, there had been some sort of surge early that had blown most of the lights and the ones that still worked were either dim or flashing. The emergency lights didn't help, just bathed everything in a red glow. James saw that up ahead the hall turned to the left. He approached it, hugging the wall and peeked around the corner with just his eyes so no one would see him easily. There was no one. It had been a while since he heard anything, either and echo or from the radio. every time he turned of the radio all he got was static so he had it off so as not to give away his position. He ready himself and slowly stepped around the corner making a sweep to double check that is was clear. He saw a door a few meters down the hall and that the hall continued on for a few more meters after that to a junction.
He decided he would.....

You have the following choices:

1. Continue down the hall

2. Investigae the door

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676501-Counter-Demon/cid/889599-Alone