*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Redefining 'Playtime'
  2. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/917652-Redefining-Playtime
by alexg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690442
Alex finds out shrinking is indeed possible. Added pics! please add i want this to be big!
This choice: Sister, Christi(9)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Redefining 'Playtime'

    by: alexg
You decide to go see your younger sister Christi, she is always really fun and nice to you, and playing with her sounds great right now. You never told her this, but sometimes when you two wrestle and she pins you playfully so that your face is nex to her feet, you imagine her shrinking you to a tiny size and letting you kiss and worship her very pretty feet.

You walk into her room and she wakes up, still in her pj's, even though she's your sister she just has an aura of cuteness around her that you have never been able to ignore.

"Good morning big bro!" She greeted you cheerfully, she was always happy to see you.

"Good morning Christi" You smiled back at her.

"Want to play big bro? C'mon let's wrestle!" She giggled with excitement as she pounced on you. You fell to the ground as a result of her surprise attack, and started laughing as you two tussled on the carpet. Christi got up quickly and put her feet in your face, "How do you like that Alex"? She giggled, however you said nothing as you secretly wanted her feet there.

When you both finished wrestling a few minutes later, you both sat on her bed and talked for awhile. You talked about a lot of things, going off to college, what you both wanted to be when you grew up. You wanted to tell her so much about your desire to shrink, but do you?

You have the following choices:

1. yes, tell your sister your biggest desire

2. no, sit back and let her talk

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 alexg (UN: acegibbs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
alexg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690442-Cant-Wait-to-Shrink/cid/917652-Redefining-Playtime