*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/1313072-Grew-fatter
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1691357
A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.
This choice: Grew fatter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Grew fatter

    by: Sho
When he wakes up he finds out that he had grown... fatter! And not just a little fatter- a lot fatter. Kevin's eyes opened wide as he looked up at the belly that was towering over him now and the moobs that were pressed up into his face. He could feel how thick his arms were as he moved his hands cautiously to his belly to give it a feel. It was real alright. Hell, he could even feel how fat his legs and ass were as they spread out all over the kitchen floor. He had to be at least 700 pounds now!

"Ohhhh no... Nooo, no this can't be happeninnng!" Kevin groaned as his fat hands gripped his side rolls.

He looked around for a way to get up, but couldn't bend enough at the waist. Desperate, he rolled over slowly so his belly hit the floor with a loud slap and jiggle. Then he braced himself on the cabinet handles and grunted as he pulled himself onto his knees. Now he was panting and sweaty, groaning from how hard this was. After catching his breath for a moment he gathered his strength to heave his whole body upward, feeling it all wobble and jiggle.

"Damn, I'm so... fat..." he said softly as he felt his belly resting on his thick, tree trunk thighs. "How could I get this fat from one binge?!"

He reached up and felt his fatter face, cheeks puffy and chin thick. It melted down to his massive, sagging moobs that he held in his palms before he reached back to grab his butt. It was truly huge and could probably take up two seats on the couch. He could also feel that his underwear had ripped right off so he hurried to his room. Though for him, hurrying was a fast waddle that caused his body to jiggle and the poor floor to shudder.

Then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He calls a friend.

*Noteb*
2. His parents come home.

3. His belly rumbles.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sho (UN: lilhikariboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/1313072-Grew-fatter