*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2923861-Oral-vore
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Oral vore  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Oral vore

    by: Unknown
Lick up along his chin, continuing over his cheek until reaching his hair, enjoying every sensation of taste coming of Aaron.

"Eww, stop that, gethOOFH" Aaron gets interrupted when you hits him once more in his guts. You take hold of his throat and look him deep in his eyes. "You are nothing more than my food now, and food doesn't talk back" Aaron begin to tear up when he nods, seemingly accepting his roll as nourishment for the younger boy.

"hmm, lets get some use out of you before i eat you" you say while pondering what to use Aaron for. "hm, well, i guess that i could have you clean my body with your tongue so that i wont have to take a shower today" you tell Aaron who looks disgusted by the thought. "Haha, judging by your face expression this might just even be fun, why don't you come over to me and begin to clean my armpits" You say with a smile.

Aaron stands and walk over to you, you had sat down on the edge of your bed and taken of your smelly t-shirt and sweaty socks. you rise your left arm and take a whiff of it as Aaron stands before you, awaiting his orders. "pheew, that's a sour smell, you got your work cut out for ya haha" You tease Aaron, then motions for him to begin. Aaron leans down to your damp naked armpit, some thin pit hairs can be seen, Aaron braces himself and plants his mouth and nose right in your armpit, pressing his face into the soft sweaty flesh as he begins licking all the sweat from your pit. you laugh and puts your other hand on the back of Aaron's head and forces his face into your pit even tighter, in fact so tight that Aaron can't seem to take a breath, and he begins to try to push away, desperately sucking at your skin for air. you let go of his head, he falls backwards and land on his rump.

"Haha, was that as fun for you as for me" You laugh, Aaron coughs then begins to say something, but you interrupt him.
"hysh, i joked, i don't care what you feel, you're not done here yet" you say nonchalantly and lift your feet and wiggling your toes. Aaron crawls to your feet, sobbing, he lifts one of your feet, your feet are covered with black sock fluff, you get annoyed by Aaron's crying, you lift your other foot and slap him over the face with it.
"shut up, i want to enjoy this before i eat you, stick my toes in your mouth and be quite" Aaron does as he is told, but now without a great deal of effort, at first he begin to gag on your extremely foul smelling feet, but after the first couple of licks and swallowing of sock fluff the sweat by it self wasn't as bad. Aaron gets his tongue in between each one of your toes, you giggle some as the sensation tickled some.

After a while you decide to

You have the following choices:

1. Get Aaron down your gullet

*Noteb*
2. Have Aaron do something else before eating him

*Noteb*
3. Your bedroom door opens and...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2923861-Oral-vore