*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/1014846-Shrunken-and-in-to-the-but--OH-WAIT-shes-hungry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
This choice: Shrink you and eat you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrunken and in to the but- OH WAIT shes hungry.

    by: Olerpa
"Are you ready for this? You deserve it." She says as you wonder what she is going to do to you. She blows you a kiss but the strange thing is that you can see the kiss as a red lip like floating towards you like in a cartoon. The projectile kiss lands connects with your lip and than fades as you feel a small shock going through your body. The Snorlax starts to walk towards you so you try to move but you can't. All of a sudden you start plummeting towards the ground but you aren't falling your shrinking. You look around terrified at what your even smaller than a caterpie.Suddenly you lose your train of thought when you see the Snorlax girl.She was unfathomably huge she was already big before but now that you have been shrunken down she is just.... enormous. It was hard for you to imagine that something so large could be alive.

"Aw you are such a cutie." she say as she reaches for you. She picks you up with her huge fingers and pulls you towards her face. She smiles at you and says "I can't get over how small and cute you are. You will be so cute wedged in between my butt cheeks wiggling to get out. Oh you will fit perfectly." She than lowers you down to her fat butt but is interrupted her stomach growling.

"Oh yeah I haven't eaten yet and a Snorlax needs her food." She pulls you pack up to her face and starts wondering what to eat. She stares at you as she continues to contemplate "hmmm what am I in the mood for. I want something tasty and chew-" She stops talking abruptly as she stares at you. "Hmm I wonder what you would taste like. Suddenly you have a longing for her butt as she says this. She couldn't possibly be planning on eating you and... swallowing you.
She moves you towards her mouth as you lay on the palm of her hand. She notices you trembling and says " Hey don't worry I'm just going to play with you in my mouth for a bit I won't eat you unless you taste good. You probably wouldn't fill me up." She pats her big belly as she say the last part causing it to jiggle a bit. Finally she tilts her head up and holds her hand over mouth. She slowly tilts her hand over and drops you into her mouth. You land face first on her tongue. You would have expected to be crowded into her mouth with little room space for you at all but than you remember your size. At your size her tongue is more like a landscape to you. Her mouth still has light in it but she closes her mouth and the room is filled with darkness.
While your in the Snorlax girls mouth she notices something. She fells you around with her tongue a little bit to make sure. She realized that you were incredibly tasty.

What Happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Olerpa (UN: sense at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/1014846-Shrunken-and-in-to-the-but--OH-WAIT-shes-hungry