*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/1097611-Spat-out-for-you-own-good
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1702807
One day while wondering around, you stumble across a strange looking PokeBall.
This choice: Readers choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spat out for you own good

    by: ForestFire5000
As the giantess Snorlax held you captive within her cavernous mouth, you found yourself being relentlessly tossed about by her colossal tongue. The massive girl was tasting every single inch of your miniscule body, and she was having fun playing with you in her mouth as she did it. You were completely at her mercy now. Suddenly, after what felt like hours of being slammed around the inside of her mouth by the titaness's tongue, you find yourself flying through the air at a terrifying speed.

It doesn't take you long to realize what had just happened: the Snorlax had just spat you out of her mouth. After a brief free-fall, you find yourself landing on the palm of her chubby hand. You stared up at her monumental face in horror, anticipating what she would do with you next. Noticing that you were shaking in fear, She reached out and rubbed the back of your head with her index finger.

"Calm down, you little morsel. I'm not going to hurt you any more."

"T-thank you..."

You were still scared, but hearing her say that she wouldn't hurt you was enough to comfort you a bit.

"My name is Amanda, by the way. You can just call me Mandy."

"Alright... So Mandy, I'm guessing that I didn't taste too good if you spat me out like that..."

"Well, actually... You were completely delicious. But the thought of eating another living creature was just... I couldn't do it! I'm really sorry, little guy..."

"I-it's alright. Since you didn't eat me, I guess I can forgive you..."

"Thanks little guy! Okay then, how about __________?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702807-Snorlax-Giantess-GTS--Shrink-Story/cid/1097611-Spat-out-for-you-own-good