*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2714626-She-begins-to-take-off-her-clothes
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: She begins to take off her clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

She begins to take off her clothes

    by: Some random guy
"I think I'll take my clothes off," said Lindsay to herself.

Slowly, Lindsay began to undress herself, which wasn't an easy task. She started with her pants though, since she assumed they would be the easiest to take off. Grabbing it around the waistband, Lindsay pulled and pulled, and eventually got it over her thick butt and off her long legs. She then proceeded to take off her panties, which were a lot easier since they were elastic.

Glancing down at her lower back, Lindsay saw that she had indeed developed a bubbly butt of sorts. Taking her hands and squishing her cheeks, she felt slightly aroused.

Now for the hard part: the shirt. Looking down, Lindsay saw that her shirt was tightly held against her bosom, making it seem difficult, if nearly impossible, to get off.

"I bet I can do it though!" Lindsay then proceeded to grasp the bottom of her shirt and began to pull and pull, trying with all her might until eventually...

You have the following choices:

1. She got it off!

*Noteb*
2. She gave up.

3. Her whole body suddenly starts to Grow slowly!?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2714626-She-begins-to-take-off-her-clothes