*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Megan's Age Choices
  2. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/950353-Megans-Age-Choices
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Megan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Megan's Age Choices

    by: RedAce
Alright 5 chances to create a story. Please remember, she must be between the Ages of 8-12 Years Old! Not younger than 8 Years-Old and No Older than 12 Years-Old. Also Giantess is the only growth allowed and must be the main focus. Although Breast growth is allowed and some changes body wise. Just no weight gain, muscle growth. Just GTS and BE only. Also No Age progression, they must remain there age when changing. This makes for more unstable giantess and can end up causing major problems for everyone. Have fun and please be detailed and growth must be slow. Thank you and have a good day everyone.



(Re-cap Bio of Megan)


Megan
Height / 4'0
Skin / Russian
Personality / Tom-Boy, A little mean and rough, But overall a nice young girl
Likes / Tough things and fighting
Dislikes / Pretty things and anything that is girly, especially wearing a bra or having large breasts

Notes /
Megan is very boyish like and really hates acting like a girl or wearing anything that is girly. Megan loves to play rough and take on fights. She isn't a violent girl, she just likes to express her feelings through her fists and it's a way for her to feel alive. She would never want to kill anyone, unless they were evil. She fears of growing huge breasts and wants to keep her breasts smaller. Though she hopes she to get really tall, but reasonable size. Because if she gets too tall, then who can she rough house with, where would she live, and what clothes? Also due to her breasts starting to show signs of budding, her mom forces her to wear a girly pink bra, which she hates with a passion. So if this one part can be used to make her more miserable, then please go on ahead.

You have the following choices:

1. Megan's Puberty Life (1)

2. Megan's Puberty Life (2)

*Noteb*
3. Megan's Puberty Life (3)

4. Megan's Puberty Life (4)

5. More Puberty

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/950353-Megans-Age-Choices