*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Megan the passing tomboy
  2. Megan's Age Choices
  3. Set Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1856480-Megan-the-passing-tomboy
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Megan's Puberty Life (4)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Megan the passing tomboy

    by: Unknown
It was one of those cold, spring days when Megan got her hair cut. For the past month it had been longer than shoulder length, which Megan had hated. But her mother thought that it added a good deal of prettiness to her looks, and had refused to pay for a haircut. So in response, Megan had done what she had done so many times before, and skipped school. Instead she had gone to the salon, and used her lunch money to pay for the cut. Now her red hair was back to the length Megan preferred, which was as damn short as possibly. Sadly, Megan never felt it was enough. Especially now. Not even the most boyish looks could hide her female traits these days. Hormones her teachers had called it. Once those awoke in one, you´d be growing up. That had been clear in Megans case. Over the past year she had grown more and more girly. Her friends told her they could see her face growing more girlish. And on her chest two small lumps had bulged out. When her mother discovered that, she had became obsessed with strapping that pink thing onto her chest. She hated that bra. The lumps she had for breast now didn´t even fill out half of it, but it visually made it seem like she actually had breast. The looks her friends gave her these days were agonizing for her. That was how hormones worked. Girls grew curves, and suddenly the boys gave them attention for being girls rather than being friends. She loathed the thought of her friends suddenly hitting on her, and asking her out. They were all boys in the end. All she wanted was to wear sweatpants and hoodies, while doing guy stuff. She wished she could stop time, and let the days go by exactly as they were now, minus the bra. An everlasting age 11. How awesome wouldn´t that be…..

After a few outs of slacking around town for a few hours, Megan thought it was finally time to return home. Once she got home she jumped straight onto the couch and turned on the TV, looking for whatever could entertain her for now. The relaxation ended however, once Megan´s older sister came home. Karen was 17 years old, and was everything Megan wasn´t. Girlish to the extreme, she wore short skirts as often as she could, along with tin t-shirts. Karen was well-endowed for her age, and her outfit made that very clear. Today she came home, and noisily rummaged around their kitchen with a guy. She´d often bring guys home and flirt around with them. Sometimes she even brought them to her room, where she´d giggle so loud that it could be heard in every room of their small house, while she did with her guy, what teenages now did in their age.
Today was not such a day however, the guy went home relatively early, at which point Megan was still surfing channels. Then Karen came down and sat with Megan.

“You´re not telling mom about him, okay” Karen said in a serious voice
“Never do” Megan replied
“Mom´s not coming home tonight. She took an extra shift in the store, so i´m making Mac´n Cheese tonight.” Karen said. Megan nodded in approval. She didn´t really care if mom would be gone till tomorrow. Another day where she wouldn´t get scolded for her daring cut.
“Moms not gonna like what you did with your hair, know” Karen then said mockingly. This caught Megan’s attention.
“What do you care? I like my hair short, and mom can´t make me feel otherwise” Yelled Megan. Karen liked to tease Megan about her looks. Karen showed a victorious smile.
“But its not fitting for a girl y’know. I know you don´t like how mom and I are trying to raise you to be more adequately fitted to your gender, but you just have to live with it”
“You don’t get to decide what I have to live with. Not you OR mom!” Megan yelled as she rose from the couch in anger. Just then Karen got to her feet as well. She was 5.5 feet tall, and seem more authoritarian when she stood towering over Megan’s mere 4 feet.
“But I know what gonna happen to you in a few years. We both do, don’t we” Karen asked in a antagonizing voice
“Your gonna get taller, but unlike your friends not broader over the shoulders. No, you´ll grow long, slender legs, that boys will be whistling after. You´´ll get curvier and guys will start to stare at you especially that place. In This. General. Region!” she said as she gave three hard pokes at Megan’s chest. This was the overload that Megan couldn´t handle. She burst into tears, and screaming hating words at her sister, as she ran upstairs to her room. Here she hid under her sheet crying. It took a lot of energy to be sad, and eventually she fell asleep.

In her sleep. She dreamt she was in Karens body. Walking around house, with her ugly big breast ruining her view down. Then suddenly her breast ballooned in size in a most painful fashion. It felt as if she´d burst, and her body grew heavy and rough, as she broke like glass and fell apart, with the room turning surreal and twisted.

When Megan woke again she found that Karen had snug a portion of Maccaroni into the room. She picked up the cold dish and quickly swallowed it in big, rough bites. Then she undressed to go for bed for real. Yet when she stood there in her boxers and bra, she somehow felt there was something puzzling about the way it felt. Then Megan let the bra stay on for the night for the first time ever, sleeping more quietly, and without nightmares and monstrous breasts.

The next morning….
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/1856480-Megan-the-passing-tomboy