*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lazy Saturday Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707861-The-Secret-Lives-of-Your-Friends/cid/956783-Lazy-Saturday-Night
by Rabies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1707861
A young woman discovers her friends have some disturbing secrets.
Chapter #1

Lazy Saturday Night

    by: Rabies
You are Catherine Bryant, a high school senior, currently attending classes at Pandora High School. You're about 5'4", with brown hair, and fair skin. Your breasts are a little on the small side, but still rather ample. You wear contacts, though you do tend to get comments on how good you look with your glasses. Despite your attractiveness, you're not very popular, falling in with a group of other social misfits.

In your case it's because you just moved here over the summer, and these were the only people who welcomed you into their clique. But for the life of you you cannot imagine why they aren't more popular.

First up is Katelyn Naine, a tall, athletic girl on the track team. She has platinum blond, almost silvery hair, which she dyes, She is a bit odd, though, but asides from her inordinate fondness of wolves, and here tendency to refer to you and your friends as her pack, she's a very nice girl. She's also very protective of you, and likes to take leadership roles.

Then there's the gothy girl, Roxanne Spears. She's got a talent for cooking. She's also constantly giving you and your friends drinks she's cooked up herself that she always refers to as brews or potions. They tend to be pretty amazing, even if the taste isn't always great. You're pretty sure she even cured your cold with one. You told her she should mass-market them, but she just laughed you off.

Next in line is Yukiro Wong. She's Asian, but she also has firey-red hair, which you're pretty sure is natural, hard as it is to believe. She's a mischievous prankster, pulling of seemingly impossible stunts, like the time she managed to fill your mattress with Jell-o, while she was out of town. She is also extremely seductive, and can have anyone bowing to her whims in mere moments. She's not seeing anybody currently, but it's clear she could have any man she wanted. As well as many women.

The last of your inner circle is a recent exchange student, Krell Dalachonmik. She says she's from Yugoslavia, but she speaks with no accent you've ever heard. She's friendly enough though, if a bit klutzy. So you tend not to push the issue. She always seems to have high-tech gizmos, claiming they're prototypes given to her from her host family. She also seems to have issues with things that would seem very simple to you. Mostly customs, and traditions, even simple every day tasks sometimes seem completely alien to her.

There are a few more friends, whom we may meet later, but now it's Saturday night, just after dinner with your family. You had a great time with your friends at the mall, despite Yukiro causing the curtain to mysterious fall while Kate was nude in the changing room. She made up for it when she bought you all lunch, though. You were hoping to see a movie after dinner, but your friends all had other things they had to do. So you're spending the night at home, watching TV. At least you were, 'til the phone rang so loud, you almost jumped out of your skin.

Picking up you hear...

You have the following choices:

1. Katelyn

2. Roxanne

3. Yukiro

4. Krell

5. Some other friend

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rabies (UN: rabies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rabies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1707861-The-Secret-Lives-of-Your-Friends/cid/956783-Lazy-Saturday-Night