*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1287497-Murder-your-sister
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
This choice: Murder, your sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Murder, your sister

    by: Ryan
"Marduk" said Murder, hugging you "What news from Mordor?" "Same old, same old" you say, shrugging "Orcs fighting each other for control of their tribes, tribes fighting each other, the captains are as bad as the warriors" "What about Father" asked Murder "Has he caught you yet?" You shook your head. "If he had caught me, I'd be back in the Twilight Realm" The twilight realm was the world of the rings. The twisted spirits of the Ringwraiths were bound in this world and it was in this world that you and Murder had been trapped for years. You had managed to escape and, taking Murder with you, you fled to Rivendell. Only recently had you gone backto Mordor. Elrond believed that Sauron was marshalling an army. "I need to go and see Elrond" you say "I have information he needs to hear" Murder took you to Elrond's chambers. "Marduk" said Elrond "What news?" "Saruman has joined Sauron" you say "He has betrayed us" How does Elrond react?

You have the following choices:

1. Surprised

*Noteb*
2. Disbelieving

*Noteb*
3. Dismayed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1287497-Murder-your-sister