*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/972746-Tell-her-to-get-in
by kamper
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1711503
Your the Dragon. What to do? (Add please, or it will get boring)
This choice: "Tell her to get in"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Tell her to get in"

    by: kamper
She is a little taken back by the order. She slightly backs toward the door then stops as she looks into your open mouth as saliva drips from your teeth and jaws. She then starts moving toward you and then placing her hand on your teeth as if she doesn’t believe this is happening. You then breath a huge gust of air out your mouth that confirms your status.

“Inside?” she said looking over the top of your maw as you extend your tongue and lick her face. This gets her to fall over and start whipping your spit off but then you start getting impatient. Something had changed in your mind and you just wanted to eat her plain and simple. You direct your open maw toward her feet and halt there, inches from them.

She could obviously read your intentions and desires and reluctantly lifted her legs and scooted toward you placing them on your now out stretched tongue. The taste was almost too much for you but the taste of clothes then hit your tongue and it luckily calmed you down enough to keep your head. Regardless your closed your mouth over her legs and played with them a while trying to get all the taste from them.
The half of the maid that was outside your mouth began taking the cue that you haven’t touched her pussy to mean that you didn’t like the taste of clothes. Which would have been an incentive to keep them on but she must have been getting turned on by this or she wouldn’t have started stripping until she was completely naked. She than began wiggling herself which you first thought meant she was trying to escape. But she was actually trying to get further into your mouth.

To this you opened your mouth again, extended your tongue underneath her bare back and started bringing her in then shut your mouth again, her head still outside your lips. It felt so good to have her filling your mouth like this and began suckling her like a piece of candy. Then about a half hour into your little snack she did something unexpected to you. Granted this whole situation was abnormal but you had fully intended to keep her alive as long as possible. But to your surprise instead of her caressing your tongue as you moved around her she began placing her limbs on your teeth as if beckoning them to shut. Then she just pulled as hard as she could and popped her head in your mouth.
You opened your lips a little so that fresh air could get in but inside she was going crazy. She kept going from humping your tongue, which felt/tasted really good, and trying to move between your teeth. You would keep moving her toward the center of your mouth with your tongue to which she would hump it. But then not 20 seconds later she would be back at it again. Finally you gave in and opened your teeth wider so you could see what she intended. Thinking that she had something in mind to get herself off. But when she got between them she simply laid between them as if waiting for you to clamp down.

What should you do? You are going to eat her anyway but you never considered chewing her. You thought that would be to morbid, evil, and… Tasty. Oh no! Now you are beginning to want to rip her apart and taste her blood and insides.

What do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamper (UN: kamperkonkel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kamper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711503-Dragons-Choices/cid/972746-Tell-her-to-get-in