*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "dinner"
  2. "My daily bath"
  3. Mihal, the kindly vixen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1033115-dinner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "dinner"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"dinner"

    by: blader
dinner" she says. "Thank you Elizabeth" Mihal says before the skunk anthro leaves. Mihal stands up and exits the room walking through halls with ornate marble pillars that would have probably taken normal people 10s if not 100s of years to carve. "Wow who made all the beautiful architecture?" you ask.

"Me!" Mihal replies.

"Wow, you're really talented" you say admiring another pillar as you pass it. You enter an ornate dining hall with a table that well you really weren't sure how long it was, all along it were raised chairs with small ladders on them so everyone would sit at a level height with Mihal. Mihal heads to her seat and puts you down on the table "you can sit here, right next to me" Mihal says. A Cobra anthro sits in the chair next to where you were and this is when you notice all probable 500 individuals at the table seemed to be anthros, and they were all female.

"This is a joyous occasion for our island, I have finally found our king" Mihal says lifting you up. The applause from the girls was deafening, "now it is time for a feast" Mihal says. Some people left to go get food, and soon the table was filled with all sorts of fruit as well as that weird pigish meat thing you saw before. Everyone begins eating except the cobra who leans over to you. "Sssooo you are to be our king, will you have a concubine?" she asks.

"Wha...what? No I will not" you whisper back.

"Oh come now it'ssss very important for usss to have assss many children as possssible" she replies.

"No, i'm going to be Mihal's and hers alone" you say.

"All it would take issss the act of child-rearing and you're part would be done" she says.

"For the last time in no way am I going to fuck you all" you yell, problem is the room had gone deathly quiet. You slowly turn to see everyone staring at you and there's an eruption of applause.

"Uh what did I do?" you ask Mihal.

"You just said you'd give children to everyone didn't you?" Mihal says.

"Uh...uh..." you turn to see the cobra girl smiling at you.

"I....I guess so" you say.

"Excellent, well then everyone if you wouldn't mind i'll be his first" Mihal says picking you up.

"Wait what about the feast?" you ask as she gets up and starts walking with a purpose.

"It can wait" Mihal says. Mihal quickly enters her chambers and strips before you, you had already seen everything once but this time for some reason you stood there transfixed. "Take em off or I rip em off" Mihal says a primal urge entering her voice. Needless to say you stripped, the next 5-6 hours you were poked, prodded, shoved, squeezed, massaged, bruised, licked, and inserted. You really weren't sure how many times you had released into Mihal but it had to be atleast 10, as for how many times she had, well you were easily soaked enough to prove she had done it a lot. You were lifted up from her nether regions and Mihal smiled down at you "never have I received such pleasure before, you are definitely my king" she says.

"Uhh thanks" you say. Mihal licks you for a bit cleaning any leftover juices off of you before snuggling you into her chest. "Mmmm I am very glad that you ended up here" she says.

"Me too I guess" you say.

"What is wrong, you sound displeased, was I not good enough?" Mihal asks.

"That's not the problem" you say laying down, "this is just a bit much for me to take in, I mean in less than a day I went from vacationing. to being stranded on an island with giant animal women, to becoming a king and having to give all those women children" you say. "That and I think i'm falling in love with their queen" you say. Mihal smiles down at you, "so what is the trouble then?" she asks.

"Well I only want to make love with one fox, namely you" you say.

"You will only make love with me, the rest are just for the purpose of child-rearing" she replies.

"Thanks Mihal" you say burying yourself in her fur, "You're welcome Jack" she replies. You fall asleep next to her and you weren't expecting that to be the last time in a while. You spent the next 2 months child-rearing as they called it with about 3 different girls a night. Some took it more gently with you like a mouse girl named Jasmine and a dog girl named Elizabeth. Some however just went totally primal like Tyra the tigress or Keira the cobra who you met at the dinner table. Luckily for you a week after the last woman had been reared everyone including Mihal were walking around with more pronounced bellies telling you that it had been a success. All of the girls you passed said hi and most either smiled or waved as well. You headed to Mihal's chamber and you found her propped up on the bed eating what looked like a giant apple. "Hello my king" she says as you enter.

"Hi" you reply as you walk up and scale up the side of the huge bed. You walk over and lay up against her pronounced stomach, "you're child's getting bigger" Mihal says happily rubbing her stomach. "Yeah, only a few more months and i'll be a father" you reply.

"You will and there will be a celebration across the island and everyone will attend" Mihal says.

"Yeah..... i'm really not sure if i'm ready to be a parent" you say laying back.

"Why not?" Mihal asks.

"Well judging from you're size, the kid's probably gonna be as big or bigger then I am to start off with" you say "and it'll just grow bigger making my job that much harder" you say sighing.

"You'll be a wonderful father" Mihal says, "just like you're a wonderful lover" she continues picking you up and nuzzling against you.

"Thanks Mihal" you say hugging her cheek. She smiles and lays you down near her, "so have you come up with a name yet?" she asks.

"There's a few months till it's born I think a name can wait" you reply.

"I want one now" Mihal says whining.

"Fine, how about we come up for one if it's a boy and one for if it's a girl" you say.

"Mihal if it's a girl and Casey if it's a boy" Mihal says.

"nah, how about Kelly if it's a girl, and Jim if it's a boy" you reply. Mihal shakes her head. "Fine" you say. You bounce ideas off each other for a good 20 minutes before both agreeing upon the names Kevin and Yasmin. You lay out on Mihal's chest and she strokes you're back.

"Thank you Jack" she says.

"For what?" you reply.

"You've given me a child, and you've made me so happy" she says.

"Well same for me" you say snuggling up. You feel Mihal drape a hand over you and you fall asleep content to just lay atop her stomach. You're woken up a few hours later to the feeling of something kicking; 1,2,3,4 there were 4 kicks, no way could a kid kick that fast unless. "Oh great she's pregnant with twins" you think to yourself as you fall back asleep higher up on her body so the kicking won't disturb you. You fall asleep again and wake up to the sound of birds chirping and light streaming in. You stretch and yawn and you feel a long wet surface slide over you.

"Good morning" Mihal says finishing her lick.

"Good "blech" morning" you say wiping her spit off.

"Sorry I thought you'd like to be licked awake" she says.

"It's ok, but just a simple light shake or a kiss would work better" you say.

"Alright" Mihal says leaning down and kisses you, trapping you under her hand before she lets go.

"Thanks" you say as you try to get up but she keeps you pinned under her. "Hey Mihal you can let me up" you say.

"Not until you tell me what you learned last night, I can tell you know something just not what" she says.

"Oh you're pregnant with twins not a single kid" you say.

"EEEE" Mihal squeals and sits up rapidly. "Do you know how good that news is?" she says.

"No, why?" you ask.

"We've always reproduced one child, to one mother, always needing the help of some wandering male or an outsider to reproduce" Mihal says.

"So?" you reply.

"If it's a boy then we can finally sustain our own population" Mihal says.

"That's excellent" you say. The next few months fly by as everyone heard the news and waited for Mihal's birth. The day finally arrives and.....

You have the following choices:

1. It's a boy and a girl

*Noteb*
2. It's 2 girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blader (UN: blader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1033115-dinner