*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1064619-Feed-me-my-dinner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "Feed me my dinner"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Feed me my dinner"

    by: Grungepunk
You give her a confused look. "But I've never really cooked before, I don't know how to make food." you reply, hoping that will be enough to convince her that you can't perform this task.

She gazes at you with her beady, snake eyes as her tongue darts in and out of her mouth. "You don't know how to cook eh?" she says as she slithers towards him. "Then fine, I guesssssssssss it'sssssssss time you learned how to hunt." she says.

Kina then turns towards one of her handmaidens and gives her a subtle gesture and as her maiden knows what she means, she quickly leaves the room. "Sssssarloc will be getting you what you need 'human.' she says, really emphasizing the word 'human' for some reason.

You continue to sit there and wonder what exactly she meant by that but all you can do is watch and wait for Sarloc to return with whatever it is that you'll need to go hunting with.

And it's not long after that she returns with two objects, a crown and something else.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Knife

2. Bow

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grungepunk (UN: grungepunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1064619-Feed-me-my-dinner