*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. "To feed you."
  2. Numa the lioness
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1613323-To-feed-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: "To feed you."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"To feed you."

    by: Tex
"It's time to feed you! Just wait here while I hunt down some gazelle for you!" The lioness places you on the ground, and runs off.

You have nothing to do while your new mother is gone, so you just suntan.

In the forest, sniffing at some grass, presumably to see if it's poisonous, is a gazelle, in the middle of grazing. The grass is a slightly different shade of green, so naturally, the gazelle thought that it might be poisonous. As it turned out, it wasn't, but one can never be too careful.

Gazing at the wonderful bounty through some high grass, is the lioness; a hunter of the night, despite the fact that it's only dusk. Cunningly, she waits for the opportune moment to pounce. She'll wait for the gazelle to slip up... maybe just look the other way for a second. Fierce and determined, she waits...

Soon, the gazelle does look away, she turns around, in fact, displaying to the lioness her succulent hide. Starting to salivate, but knowing that stealth is key, she crawls towards the gazelle. The decibel level of her crawling is so low, that no sound is heard.

Haha! The gazelle is within a foot from her, so she rears up, and snarls, fangs bared, and claws extended.

The sudden snarl would've stunned the gazelle, even if the lioness was far away. As it was, the gazelle was one of the lioness's easiest kills.

With food in her mouth, the lioness headed back with her trophy dripping blood from her mouth.

When she arrived where you were supposed to be, she couldn't find you anywhere.

What happened?

You have the following choices:

1. you were kidnapped

*Noteb*
2. you managed to climb a tree, and were napping

*Noteb*
3. you had gone exploring

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tex (UN: numerio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1613323-To-feed-you