*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarina the Skunk
  2. More
  3. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1032691-Sarina-the-Skunk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Sarina the Skunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarina the Skunk

    by: Unknown
Atop the massive throne, sits an enormous anthro skunk. She is completely black, except for around her eyes, and a white stripe going down her tail. Her hair is also snowy white, going down to the middle of her back. She is dressed in a flowing blue gown, with a golden collar and belt.

She beckons for you with a finger. "Come closer." She says. "Don't be scared." You make your way up to her throne. When you reach her foot, she reached down and picks you up, laying you down in her palm.

"Now, where did you come from?" She asks. "F....f.....Florida." You stutter, in awe at her shear size. "Florida?" She asks, puzzled. "I've never heard of that place. "America?" You ask. "No, don't know that place either." She says.

"What are you exactly?" She asks. "I'm a human." You say. "Human? What's a human?" She says, confused. "You mean you've never seen anyone like me at all?" You say, knowing the answer. "No." She says plainly. "Your the first, so called human, I, or any of us, has ever seen."

"Now, what to do with you?" She props her head on her hand, thinking. "Do you have any idea, where you are or how to get back home?" She asks. "No. I don't even have any idea what direction home is."

"Well then, you shall be our guest here then." She says, setting you down. She turn to her guards. "Take him to the steam rooms and get him cleaned up."

The guards lead you out of the throne room. You marvel at the halls of the palace as they lead you to where ever they're taking you. They seem to be a cross between Roman and Mayan architecture, with marble columns and paintings on the walls.

They guards bring you to an underground cavern, which is dominated by a gigantic natural hot spring. The guards turn and leave you to bathe. You strip off your soaked clothes and step into the spring.

The water was so warm that it completely filled the room with a steamy fog, so it was impossible to say exactly how large the spring was. You lean back against the edge, enjoying the heat after being in the cold ocean. Suddenly...........

You have the following choices:

1. Sarina comes in and joins you

2. Something grabs you from under the water!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/1032691-Sarina-the-Skunk