*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/1093640-Natasha-uses-a-machine-to-create-a-giant-size-w
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715564
You are trapped in a parallel world, can you find your way home?
This choice: Natasha uses a machine to create a giant-size wardrobe for Eric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natasha uses a machine to create a giant-size w...

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Thinking quickly, Natasha turned to Max and called for Tony. Seeing that my alternate self was a girl named Erica, you guessed that Tony was my alternate sister only, in this world, she was a boy. Tony came walking down the stairs, wearing a similar outfit to what I had on entering this world and gaped at my giant form.

"Woah!" he yelled. "Who's this guy?"

Natasha threw Tony a guilty look. "We finally managed to get the portal-transmission machine to work, pulling in objects from a parallel world." she explained. "In the process, we unintentionally pulled Eric into our world." she frowned. "Only the portal's energy seemed to have had an adverse effect on him and he grew to massive proportions."

"I was only four feet tall, originally." you said, shyly. "My mom did tell me I would experience some growth spurts..." you chuckled. "...but this is ridiculous!"

Tony laughed. "It's definitely a change of perspective." he said. "Erica and I permanently switched genders, walking in on one of mom's experiments a few days ago." he blushed. "We're still trying to adapt."

Erica blushed herself. "Tony was once Tonya." she explained. "She kept me safe from mom's 'unique' line of work but I went down to her lab to tell her she had a phone call and got hit by a ray, just as 'Tonya' was trying to pull me away."

You nodded. "That was how I got pulled into my dad's machine." you said. "He is the scientist in my family."

Remembering that he was called down, Tony turned to his mom. "What did you want to see me for?"

"Oh, I need you to bring down a set of clean clothing so I can use the molecular realignment module." replied Natasha.

Tony smiled then ran off, up the stairs as you turned to Natasha, confused. "the what?" you asked.

"It's a shrink and growth ray." explained Natasha, simply. "It will make Tony's clothing large enough for you to wear."

"Can't you just return me to my normal size?" you asked.

"That would be a bad idea, Eric." replied Natasha, seriously. "We do not know what caused you to get as big as you are, trying the machine on you could prove fatal." seeing your horrified look, she sighed. "I promise you I will look deeply into what had caused your transformation, just promise me you will not toy with the MRM."

You reluctantly nodded as Tony returned with a clean set of clothing, including a pair of sneakers. "It's very warm outside so I brought down a pair of shorts, a tank top, briefs, socks and my spare running shoes." he said.

"That's fine, dear." said Natasha. "Please stand aside while I work the machine."

She laid the clothing out onto a large platform in one corner of the lab with what looked like a laser cannon hanging over it on a small crane. Walking over to the controls, Natasha keyed in a twelve digit code then set the size she wanted to increase the clothing to and hit the start switch. The laser hummed for a moment then fired a beam down onto the platform and continuously fired as the clothing grew to your size then shut down.

"The MRM realigns the space between the molecules at make up the object, causing it to grow of shrink." said Natasha, handing you the enlarged clothing. "Don't worry, the effects are permanent, unless it goes through the machine again."

You nodded then blushed brightly, remembering that you were only wearing your briefs. "Um... can you all please give me some privacy?" you asked, still surprised by your new booming voice.

Natasha smiled. "Of course, Eric." she said. "Just come on up when you are dressed and we'll find you something to eat, I'm sure you are hungry after your, err, growth spurt."

"Actually, I am." you admitted. "Thank you."

With that, Natasha ushered everyone out of the lab. Minutes later, you emerged from the laboratory, struggling with getting through the door to find your alternate family waiting for you in the living room.

"Don't worry, Eric." said Max, smiling. "This house was built to take a lot of punishment, your new weight will not even phase the floor boards."

That made you feel better but then Tony suggested that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He show you around town.

2. Erica take you shopping.

*Noteb*
3. You tell them about your world.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/1093640-Natasha-uses-a-machine-to-create-a-giant-size-w