*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. No, Females are superior
  2. Ms. Miller
  3. Group Assignment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2412530-No-Females-are-superior
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: No, Females are superior  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

No, Females are superior

    by: Dark Ero.
A bit ashamed you admit that you think that females are superior. Ms Miller smiles and gives you a hug. "Aw i know its theater class but you don't need to always act. You should be yourself." her hug tightens and you find one of her hands groping your butt. "Women like submissive boys that know there place. " her hand explore your butt more."I think you know what i mean." she gives your butt one last squeeze before slapping it and sending you to your next class

for the rest of the day you cant help but think about Ms Miller. you can practically still feel her hand on your butt. You like her but not in that way. At least you think so. as you get home your greeted by your mother. "Ms Miller said you are doing really well in class." your mothers voice was full of pride. "I thought it was a mistake for you to take theater but i guess i was wrong." she gave you a hug. "she even told me that she wants to give you extra lessons." she hands you a bag and starts pushing you to the door. "wait mum whats going on?" she opens the door. "Ms millers coming to pick you up. if your doing that your going to commit to it " truth be told you only chose theater because you didn't want any more tests at the end of the year. your mother pushes you out and closes the door behind you. In the bag is a pair of pajamas and spare clothes. as your looking through the bag you hear a car horn, "Hay Doug. get in." Its Ms Miller. you reluctantly get in her car and she places a hand on your thigh."i have a grate night planed." She is wearing a colourfull tank top and skinny jeans that showed off her impressive bulge.

On your way to her house she talked about basil the second and the amount of rape tat happened in the old days. "I'm much happier that guys like you are around now. I wish more people accepted the truth." You nodded along with her only half listening. you Were more occupied with her hand rubbing closer to your crotch.

When you arrived she may as well have dragged you trough the door. Inside her studio apartment she Took of her jeans leaving her bottom half bare. Turning away you call out to her. "Mi Miller why are you?" she laughed. "I'm sorry I usually go commando." she came up behind you and whispered in your ear. "I'm sorry if it intimidates you." her hand slowly works towards your crotch. her now hard dick pressing between your butt cheeks. She unbuttons your trousers and starts to lovingly work over your average dick. It took two pumps to make you cum in her hand but she just continues milking you thought five orgasms until you stopped letting out semen and were on your need begging her to stop. She smiled and put her cum covered hand to you mouth forcing your seed in to your mouth and encouraging you to swallow before leaving and coming back with a box.

She grabbed your private again but this time less loving and more possessive examining your empty balls and limp dick. Giving them a playful pat before sliding a tight cage on it and clicking it shut. There we go all done." in a stupor you didn't notice what she did. As you came to your senses you started to pull on it. "Don't be silly." she slapped your hands. "that's tamper proof you'll only hurt your self. and its going to be there for a long time. "She lovingly patted your head and hugged you.

"Now your my boy. we can start the practice and then have some fun." confused you ask. "Im your's?" She nodded. "Yes. You do want to don't you? You admitted you're inferior and didn't stop me groping you. Your teacher told e you were day dreaming and In the car you agreed to be mine." You try and explain but she cuts you off. "i hope your not getting second thoughts because that cage doesn't come off." Scared and confused to decide to

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try and explain your self.

*Noteb*
2. Realise that you might like her and this could be good.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dark Ero. (UN: tdavies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/2412530-No-Females-are-superior