*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719549-A-New-Reality/cid/1240497-You-give-in-and-do-what-she-says
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1719549
One day you wake up and find everything different to how you remember... how do you react?
This choice: You give in and do what she says...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You give in and do what she says...

    by: Unknown

"Okay" you say interrupting your sister. "I'll wash your feet, then I gue..." your cut off by an extremely painful slap which sends you spiralling across the room. As you lay there sprawled out your sister angrily stands over you. Don't you ever! Ever! Interrupt me you pathetic little boy!" she screams at you hitting you with rather large pieces of spit. She turns on her heel angrily and storms out of the room.
"I don't know why your acting so strange today, but you should never be so rude to a woman like that again" she says calmly. You cheeks burn red, mostly from the slap but part of you feels so demeaned and humiliated. "Well guy, better not wait any longer" she says as she plops herself down on your floor. She sticks out her feet and you see why they need cleaning every morning. The bottom of her foot is caked in mud, dust and general rubbish while her heel is cracking and filled with similar unpleasantries. Looking around for a sponge and bucket you don't see one. "How do I clean it again?"
Looking exasperated she replie
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719549-A-New-Reality/cid/1240497-You-give-in-and-do-what-she-says