*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What? Who? WHY!?
  2. Something's off...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719549-A-New-Reality/cid/981621-What-Who-WHY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1719549
One day you wake up and find everything different to how you remember... how do you react?
This choice: An 8ft blonde haired 10 year old barges in. "Hey, bro!" she giggles...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

What? Who? WHY!?

    by: Willum
Suddenly, a clicking noise comes from your door and it bursts open, the sight before you is shocking: a girl with long blonde hair who looked to be about 10... and was about 3 feet taller than you! What on Earth is going on!?
"Hey, bro!" she giggles, rushing over to you. "Mum's awake, she wants you to go clean her feet."
"W-w-what?" you manage, struggling to process the whole situation. "First of all, why the hell do I have to clean her feet!? Secondly, why is my room different? And thirdly, who the hell are you and why are you so tall!?" you shout. The girl looks surprised.
"It's me, Sarah! Your little sister!" she says. "Girls are always taller than boys, anyway! Duh!" she laughs. "Did you hit your head or something?"
"No, I did not! 10 year olds are NOT taller than 19 year olds!" you protest. What on earth is going on!?
"Yes they are!" she replies, slightly annoyed. "Girls ARE taller than boys, and smarter, and stronger. Now go clean mum's feet!"
"Don't tell me what to do!" you yell. To your horror, Sarah suddenly grabs you by the arms and slams you up against the wall, lifting you so that your eyes are level with her huge face.
"Don't argue with me!" she screams, hot air from her nostrils battering your face as she stares at you, seething with anger. "Or I'll have to punish you!"
She's surprisingly strong, and you can't move in her grip. Whatever the hell is going on, you don't like it...

Just then, you notice an even taller female duck under your doorway and enter your room. She must be near 20 feet tall... it's your mum!!
"Come on, Guy. Listen to your sister or I'll have to let her punish you." she orders.
"Mum!? What happened!?" you shout in terror. "And why do I have to listen to her!? She's younger than me!"
"You need to improve your attitude, young man." she says sternly, approaching you slowly. "You need to wash my feet like you do every morning, is that such a problem?"
"Can someone just tell me what the hell is happening?" you request, going red with rage. Your 'sister' you don't actually know grins evilly at you.
"Do what she says." she demands. "Or else..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719549-A-New-Reality/cid/981621-What-Who-WHY