*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His father
  2. Clothes Swap
  3. His sister Ashley.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1141115-His-father
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: His father  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His father

    by: kaitar0
Ryan fired the device at his father who had just come out of the kitchen ready to go to work. Instantly Ryan's father changed and Ryan watched stupefied as his father walked over to the door wearing a denim mini-skirt and a girlish pink tank top before he stopped and put on a pair of pink heeled sandals, like his sister, er, used to wear. As his father bent over to put them on Ryan, noticed that he was even wearing her hoop earrings, makeup and painted nails!

After Ryan's father headed off to work, disturbingly comfortably, Ryan thought, Ryan turned his attentions to Ashley, now texting away while wearing a golf shirt and khakis and her earrings, makeup and painted nails were all a thing of the past. Or never were maybe?

A quick check of family photos found Ryan's sister and father's clothing swapped in every shot. Especially funny were the photos from Ashley's senior prom just a couple of months ago. Instead of wearing the fancy dress she had bought for the occasion she was wearing one of Ryan's father's suits.

Deciding this remote works Ryan pondered what to do next with it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep working on the "New" Ashley

*Noteb*
2. It's Mom's turn!

*Noteb*
3. Time to take this show on the road.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kaitar0 (UN: kaitar0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1141115-His-father