*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1273944-Games-First-Remote-Later
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: not to tell Jake about the remote just yet and just play some video games.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Games First, Remote Later

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan still wasn't even sure if the remote worked and he didn't want Jake to think he was crazy or something, so he decided to hold off telling Jake about it for now. Instead, he decided to play some Halo with his friend.

"Fire up the Xbox," Ryan said.

"Alrighty then," said Jake, grabbing a controller and turning the Xbox on.

The friends jumped into some Halo and played online multiplayer for a couple hours. Once they started to get a bit bored, Jake suggested they do something else. Ryan suddenly remembered the remote and thought about what to do. He could either tell Jake about it or test it out to see if it worked first. After much thought, Ryan chose to...

You have the following choices:

1. tell Jake about the remote.

2. test the remote on Jake.

*Noteb*
3. test the remote on himself.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1273944-Games-First-Remote-Later