*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737772-Shrunk-at-the-Prom/cid/1690308-Say-hello-to-that-kitty-cat-jk-lol-its-a-vagina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1737772
You're at the Prom when you suddenly shrink. Please Add Chapters.
This choice: Liz put you in her pussy the you were sucked into her womb.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Say hello to that kitty cat, jk lol it's a vagina!

    by: Unknown
Liz giggles uncontrollably as she lifts her sexy butt in the air with a pelvic thrust. She does this to pull her panties off which seem to already have some juices on it. "Hey Austin, hope you like pussy because you are going to get a lot of it! Haha! Don't squirm around too much or you might drown in there..." You actually take this as more of a turn on than a warning and you have a full on erection in your pants. Liz looks closely and comments, "a bulge? For me? How sweet! My little slave loves his master's cunt! Mmmmhm good boy!" She takes off your pants along with your underwear and soon become naked for your new master. "Master ?" You thought, "I don't want a master!" Then you think, "well then again being a slave for this chick won't be too bad. Just pray there's no crabs down there!" Liz teases you as she brings you to her lips and sucks off your top half of your body like a cock, or a Popsicle. She moans with you going deeper in her mouth. You think she's going to eat you instead, however Liz has other plans as she pulls you out. She then brings your face to her pretty pink and wet pussy lips. "You ready for me big boy?" You tell her, "I don't think BIG can describe it..." She laughs and smothers your face into her clitoris. She rubs your fave against her pussy up and down and up and down again. She enjoys your body so much that she squishes your face a little harder against her soft flesh. She pulls you back for a moment to breathe and looms your head below her asshole. "You can take this ride either way, up my ass or in my hungry cunt, either way I'm happy."

Well?

You have the following choices:

1. PUSSY ALL THE WAY!

2. I like some ass luvin!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737772-Shrunk-at-the-Prom/cid/1690308-Say-hello-to-that-kitty-cat-jk-lol-its-a-vagina