*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Josh goes to his best friend's house
  2. Meet Joshua
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740052-Joshua-Almighty/cid/1158781-Josh-goes-to-his-best-friends-house
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Spiritual · #1740052
A ten year-old boy becomes God on Earth. How does he use his unlimited, divine powers?
This choice: Josh goes to his best friend's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Josh goes to his best friend's house

    by: scriptboy
Josh was truly excited about his new powers. As he looked around the people who were standing around and fellowshipping around the outside of the church sanctuary, he could feel his new powers working. He knew everything about everyone who was there!

He wandered around, still wearing his white robes. He walked over to the building where an old lady was sitting on a bench.

“Hello Mrs. Jensen!” he said politely. “How are you?”

“Oh I’m doing alright, my dear. My hands are just hurting a little…” the old woman replied.

“Oh… Oh yes, you’ve been praying about that a lot lately, right?” Josh responded.

“Yes, dear… I have arthritis in my hands…” the woman replied. “How do you know that?”

“Uhh… well… I just know! Can I see your hands?” the boy continued.

The woman extended her hands. Josh briefly touched them with his own hands. Immediately, her arthritis was healed and the pain went away.

“Oh my Lord! The pain stopped!” the woman gasped.

“I hope you’re feeling better!” Josh smiled.

“It’s a miracle!” the woman said, as she examined her hands.

Josh turned around and walked off. He decided to visit Sean, his best friend from school. He didn’t feel like walking over to his house since it was just too hot outside so he wished he was already at Sean’s house.

When he snapped his fingers, Josh vanished from view and he magically appeared at Sean’s house, standing in his bedroom!

“Josh! How did you get here?” Sean wondered.

“Oh I just… I teleported. I got the power to do that!” Josh grinned. “I just came from church and I wanted to pay you a visit!”

“Cool! I mean… You teleported? How…?”

Josh just grinned. He needed to think of a way to show him his new powers…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740052-Joshua-Almighty/cid/1158781-Josh-goes-to-his-best-friends-house