*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let's give it a test drive.
  2. A Giant Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1082392-Lets-give-it-a-test-drive
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1743440
Squidgirl learns that she has the power to grow as large as a giant squid! Chaos ensues!
This choice: Use this new size power to execute her original plan & conquer all of humanity!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let's give it a test drive.

    by: Unknown
Squidgirl immediately concentrated and grew to 43ft tall in the blink of an eye. Her new size, combined with the unique abilities she already possessed, made her confident that she could easily conquer all of humanity now. She looked around and saw a notably tall house to her right. Walking up to it, she smirked at what she had planned for it.

Manipulating her powerful tentacles, she began to effortlessly reduce the building to rubble. Squidgirl's many blue tentacles were ripping the whole structure to shreds, wrapping around the support beams and tearing them straight out of the ground. She watched as her mighty appendages slowly caused the house to collapse inward on itself. Squidgirl felt the surge of evil glee as the building which once towered over her had now been reduced to nothing but a pile of debris at her feet.

"This is so inkredible! I'm more powerful than I could have ever swimagined! Now it's time to finally get my squidvasion of humanity started for real! When I'm through with them, those pathetic shrimps will be begging me for mercy!" Squidgirl said, laughing as she looked out at the rest of the city.

What is she going to do next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1082392-Lets-give-it-a-test-drive