*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rule 1: Have Fun!
  2. A Giant Discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1139170-Rule-1-Have-Fun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1743440
Squidgirl learns that she has the power to grow as large as a giant squid! Chaos ensues!
This choice: Use it to have fun like only someone who's part squid can!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rule 1: Have Fun!

    by: Unknown
Squidgirl thought for a few minutes about what to do. As she tried to settle on a plan of action, she was unable to think of any reasonable plans. In the end, Squidgirl decided that she was going to just goof off for now. After all, she just got this new power. If she thought of something good later, then she could do it then. For now, she decided that she wanted to just have fun viewing the world from a different perspective.

"I've got all the time in the world to take over humanity now that I have this tentacular new power! For now, I'm just gonna enjoy it for a squiddle while!"

And with that, Squidgirl decided to...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743440-Invasion-Giant-Squidgirl/cid/1139170-Rule-1-Have-Fun