*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Justice Begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743487-The-Legend-of-Justice-Japan/cid/1054665-Justice-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1743487
This is a fanfiction story that inserts characters from Anime & Manga into DC Universe.
Chapter #1

Justice Begins!

    by: AlNagaTheDreaded
"Following the events in the Infinite Crisis story arc, as a signatory of the Freedom of Power Treaty China has entered into a Coalition with Khandaq, Iran, Uzbekistan, and Pakistan, leading the Great Ten to join forces with Black Adam on the battlefield." from Wikipedia article on Great Ten.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Ten

"There is a new Freedom of Power Treaty. The specifics and structure have not been detailed, but it appears to place limits on the activities of heroes outside their nation of origin. Having broken the treaty numerous times, Hal Jordan is considered a criminal by most of the world. Only the Rocket Red Brigade, Green Lantern Hal Jordan, and the Outsiders have been confirmed to be affected by it (Green Lantern #10, 2006). The Outsiders operated illegally and underground with all current members at the time (excluding Nightwing) presumed dead by the general public. As well as this, the Chinese government has formed a super-team called the Great Ten in the intervening year, and is currently working on a super-soldier program."
From Freedom of Power Treaty - One Year Later
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Year_La...

((Now our fanfiction,))
The Emperor of Japan heard of the signing of the Freedom of Power Treaty, and Black Adam's demand that every nation sign it, he was upset. Superman was missing, along with several other heroes such as Batman and Wonder Woman, but he did not like this treaty that would forbade Superman from coming to the aid of Japan in the past. The nation had it's own heroes in Dr. Light(II) and the Young Super Team, but the Emperor was most thankful in having Superman's help during the various events that had threatened the entire world in the past. He publicly criticized the treaty and this dissent got back to Black Adam. Black Adam publicly threatened the Emperor and any head of state that would condemn or refuse to sign the treaty. Many in Japan agreed with the Emperor, as they felt that rumors of China's growing super population my be used against Japan and they wanted to be sure the Justice League could continue to protect them along with their own heroes. But the Diet was afraid of Black Adam taking his wrath out on the Emperor, so they quickly signed the treaty against the Emperor's wishes. The Ministry of Defense still was afraid that Black Adam would take revenge on the Emperor, so feelers where sent out to the United States for help in protecting Japan.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlNagaTheDreaded (UN: alnaga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlNagaTheDreaded has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743487-The-Legend-of-Justice-Japan/cid/1054665-Justice-Begins