*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Try it Tomorrow At School
  2. In the Woods
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1046589-Try-it-Tomorrow-At-School
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: Try it Tomorrow At School  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Try it Tomorrow At School

    by: Clagger
At that moment a plan was hatched. Brandon and James didn't even have to talk to each other about it, they both had the same thing in mind.

The next day they went to school as usual and waited for PE when everything would unfold. After a few morning classes, they headed downstairs into the locker room. As expected their first target was there, Derek the basketball player. He always made a point of showing Brandon and James how much worse at basketball they were compared to him. He never picked them when he was team captain, and he always managed to make them look like fools on the court by giving them the ball only to take it away and score seconds later. The pair he picked on was determined to make him regret all of it.

"I can't wait for this Brandon, this going to be the best day of our lives!"

Brandon laughed back "No, this is only the beginning, after we get Derek we'll move on to someone else, and by the time we're done we'll rule the entire school!"

When they were done changing, they assembled with the other boys. Usually, they would wait for their PE assignment, but this time they would be in control. Mr. Hanson walked in front of the class and began to make the usual announcement.

"Today is basketball, half court. You'll be divided into two groups and get your own basket."

That's when Brandon took out the coin and looked at James with a smirk.

"I wish that today's PE assignment was what we decided on yesterday."

Mr. Hanson suddenly shook his head as if he had been momentarily confused.

"Like I was saying, you'll be divided."

He pointed to James and Brandon.

"James, Brandon, and Lucy will go play basketball by themselves. The rest of you will use the other half of the court."

Brandon and James got up and headed over to their court, and for some reason, Derek followed them.

"Oh man, why did I have to get stuck with them."

The tall basket ball player grabbed a ball and started dribbling down towards the court where the other two were waiting for him.

"Uh oh, it's Lucy, we'll never been him"

James and Brandon cracked up after mocking Derek.

"Hey, what's up with you too. That almost sounded sarcastic. I wasn't going to take this seriously, but if you've forgotten how much better I am than you I'll remind you."

James managed to stop laughing long enough to reply.

"We didn't forget anything, but it looks like you might have."

Brandon continued.

"Yeah, you forgot that you're name isn't Lucy, didn't you?"

He then whispered into the coin "I wish Derek realized that his name isn't Lucy".

Derek's eyes opened wide.

"Wait, did Mr. Hanson... and I?"

Then he looked at the two friends.

"Hey, how did you do that? I know you're behind this because you're the only ones who noticed!"

Brandon pretended to look confused.

"Noticed what? You're name is Lucy isn't it?"

"That's it, if you won't tell me, I'll make you!"

Derek began to run at Brandon, who pulled out the coin again.

"I wish that Derek would become a girl named Lucy."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clagger (UN: clagger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1046589-Try-it-Tomorrow-At-School